{Masked Beauty} I Bid You Adieu!

MASK (n)
A covering worn on the face to conceal one's identity that has openings for the eyes, entirely or partly conceals the face, and is worn especially at a masquerade ball.





{images via my: Gallery of Inspirations}

Am over the moon for these photos..I love the masks, they are so elegant and beautiful!! Well, today is the day, its finally here - The Royal Wedding!! Thankfully, honestly I have grown a little tired of hearing about it and I'm avoiding talking about them, as every blog I go to is about them & it's become mundane. And I have more important things to think on (to me) as my baby is due in the new week on May 3rd!! Although, those of you that have had children know they don't always come on time, so I will be busying myself and waiting!! I will make a post to share my news as soon as I can after. But, until then I will go on a break & rest!! I'll miss reading all your blogs and funny things you post about, but I will try and pop in as I can!! Thank you all for the wonderful wishes you have sent me so far, it's really sweet & appreciated!! And a big welcome to my new readers...I barely notice at times how many there are of you, but its always so nice to see new faces & read new blogs!! Have a safe & happy Friday & weekend to come!!

All Love & cupcakes
xoxoxoxoxox

P.S. If you go Here, I re-did the page & added some photos of family!! It will get re-done later again, haha! But, keep safe & happy!!


35 comments

  1. farewell lovely...you take extra good care & I can't wait to hear your news..I will pop in and again to see :) Blessings to you!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooo-hooo, time has flown by!! Take good care & keep us posted!! I agree, I love these masks too!! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a lovely break and stay safe and well - I can't wait to hear about your new little one when you're back. Take care :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you :)) I shall!! You take care too xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck, darling! Rest up and enjoy this time. May 3rd is a lovely day. My brother's birthday :)

    Oh and I just LOVE these photos! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you sweetheart & enjoy your break too!! I will enjoy for sure :) Ahh..that's precious, a early Happy Birthday to your brother :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved the masks too.

    Good luck then and rest.
    i'll be waiting to hear about the new baby :)
    take care.

    Lau
    http://thenewblacksheep.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy you did, they are beautiful I must say :) Thank you for your wishes, so kind!! You take good care too & have a wonderful weekend!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. good luck & take care<3. x hivenn

    ReplyDelete
  10. the masks are amazing! so gorgeous :) good luck!!! :)

    kastlovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. i mask like this would save my day :P
    like ur photos!

    ReplyDelete
  12. : ) Happy you like the photos!! Happy weekend to you! x

    ReplyDelete
  13. First one is awesome! Love masks!! I'm following!

    Look my blog and if you like it, follow me!

    www.sickbytrend.com

    Have a nice weekend!

    xx

    sBt

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gracias :) I agree, I love that one the most too!! I hope you have a great weekend too!! Am following now too..more shoes ;)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations and stay safe! :) Go and take your much deserved rest!

    p.s. these are beautiful!

    http://samalamode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you flower!! Have a great week to come!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. good luck with you delivery! Hope everything goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  18. take care of yourself and can't wait to hear your news. Love the mask pictures, I've always wanted to go to a mascarade :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks girls!! I am still waiting around, ready to go!! Enjoying the rest though!! Have a great reat of the week :))) xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. I LOVE that first image, makes me want to hold a Masquerade Party! Images Pinterest

    ReplyDelete
  21. : ) Am happy for it!! Me too, sounds like a lot of fun!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Ooh the date is today! I'm so excited for you!

    Have a lovely week my dear!

    xoxo,
    Chic 'n Cheap Living

    ReplyDelete
  23. Very pretty, I adore the braid in the hair as well

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful masks! And -oh my, the 3rd of May is today! Even if your baby doesn't arrive right on that date, it will be here very soon now. Am sending you tons of good vibes and energy - you're in for something great babe! See you back safely soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thank you sweeties..I am still waiting for the baby to arrive..it's being fashionably late it seems :) Just having a browse around blogs to occupy myself :) I hope all of you are well & wish you a great week..thank you for all the sweet words!! I appreciate them!! Lots of love & happy wishes to all of you!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thinking of you, because today is the big day ! Love you so much xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love masks like these!

    ReplyDelete
  28. @Mya...thank you my sweet, love you too!! Am still waiting, hehe!! Hopefully soon :) xxxxxxxxxx

    @Renee...they are beautiful :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  29. Happy weekend to you too. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my dreams, my thoughts & creations, stay a while & forget the world! Leave me a tale, a vision or two!! Thank you for your words, they leave glitter & stardust on my heart...

Keep in Touch:

| Facebook | Twitter | Bloglovin | Tumblr |




Professional Blog Designs by pipdig