{Creator} Flurry and Salk's




Happy Monday dollfaces! I hope the weekend was bliss, here was relaxing, cartoon watching with my daughter Saffron and eating yummy desserts ;) I have a doctor's appointment today - oh how I am tired of that place - but alas, they are going to see what they can do to get this baby moving along, hehe!! Hoorah! I just can't wait to see the new lil' face! I found these super cool paper wigs from Flurry and Salk's whilst browsing around and wanted to share them, I do believe these would be much lighter on the head to wear all day than the real ones worn in those times! But, isn't the artistry exquisite!?! You'll find other beautiful creations on their page as well, I really enjoy them & would quite like one of my own! Well, I must be off..have a wonderful day!! Talk soon kittens!!

xoxoxox


{images via: Here}

15 comments

  1. Paper wigs? Fabulous!
    Photos are amazing!

    About the doctors...Don't stress, at the end they are here to help us + they do look cute in those white uniforms ;)

    xxx from Greece.

    ReplyDelete
  2. : ) Thank you, happy you enjoy them!! I'll be ok and I'll try not to stress!! It wasn't so bad, although I have to go back later this week :) Hope you have a great week!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fab, I want one :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fab! What a great idea. I love paper art. I believe your baby comes faster then you could make one of these ;) ha ha! Luck & patience babe, xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG!! what art on these pictures! I really love it! cool honey!:D

    xx

    www.sickbytrend.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. that's insane! wow the amount of work and patience that must take

    ReplyDelete
  7. Some nice pics....hope you'll have a bundle of joy soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are awesome! Like some kind of art installation.

    ReplyDelete
  9. this really looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Monday, sweetie! These are just fabulous!!! Hope that you're doing well and good luck! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you all my dear flowers!! Happy you enjoy :)) I am doing well, contractions have finally started, so I am just resting and getting ready!! Thank you all for the sweet comments and beautiful wishes!! Not long now :)))) Have a gorgeous day!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is so awesome! looks so fabulous:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are exquisite! I am always blown away by enormously creative minds!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my dreams, my thoughts & creations, stay a while & forget the world! Leave me a tale, a vision or two!! Thank you for your words, they leave glitter & stardust on my heart...

Keep in Touch:

| Facebook | Twitter | Bloglovin | Tumblr |




Professional Blog Designs by pipdig