{Photographer} Lissy Elle






























15 comments

  1. weird photoshooting, but beautiful at the same time!


    Veronica
    blameboogie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen these before but absolutely looove them! They are so creative and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really nice photography work!
    Love the second last bed throw ^_^

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely photos! I love the one with the ballerina!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wooah..these are awesome, I want to fly :))) xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Will continually be intrigued and impressed with an artist's vision! There's beauty, grace, and yet, confusion and catastrophe! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. the third one could be me moving into a new apartment... wonder how she does this?
    thank you for your comment on my blog, hope to see you back!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your welcome..shall be back for sure!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my dreams, my thoughts & creations, stay a while & forget the world! Leave me a tale, a vision or two!! Thank you for your words, they leave glitter & stardust on my heart...

Keep in Touch:

| Facebook | Twitter | Bloglovin | Tumblr |




Professional Blog Designs by pipdig