We Give Thanks

Thankfulness..uplifting words that ring in my ears...bringing thoughts of loved ones near...and far! Those who have danced in my heart and soul and have awaken love and grace in my spirit. Their bright faces glisten in my mind's eye as the smile sways across my face. Will they ever know how much I love them and appreciate what they have done for me!?! Maybe they will in every thanks they get, hug I embrace them with, kiss I plant upon their face or lips. A husband..and two little princesses - blessings they be ♥ And those far away...how love travels oceans wide to pour sunshine in their lives and joyfulness for the memories I have with them...though they are far, they are always missed and live vibrantly in every beat of my heart. As we gather round to give thanks, I will think of all of you that have stepped into my world and left a bit of yours behind in this Dainty Doll's House!! I am thankful for each and every one of you & may we all continue to step into each other's places for time to come! Whether you celebrate Thanksgiving or not..I am thankful for you & wish you all the happiness and love in the world with those you hold dear!!
Love love
xo


P.S. I disabled comments, not needed, just enjoy the day :) 



Gratitude is the memory of the heart.  ~Jean Baptiste Massieu, translated from French


The only people with whom you should try to get even are those who have helped you.  ~John E. Southard



As each day comes to us refreshed and anew, so does my gratitude renew itself daily.  The breaking of the sun over the horizon is my grateful heart dawning upon a blessed world.  ~Terri Guillemets

Gratitude is an art of painting an adversity into a lovely picture.  ~Kak Sri


If you have lived, take thankfully the past.  ~John Dryden


As each day comes to us refreshed and anew, so does my gratitude renew itself daily.  The breaking of the sun over the horizon is my grateful heart dawning upon a blessed world.  ~Terri Guillemets


I would maintain that thanks are the highest form of thought; and that gratitude is happiness doubled by wonder.  ~G.K. Chesterton


You say grace before meals.  All right.  But I say grace before the concert and the opera, and grace before the play and pantomime, and grace before I open a book, and grace before sketching, painting, swimming, fencing, boxing, walking, playing, dancing and grace before I dip the pen in the ink.  ~G.K. Chesterton


For each new morning with its light,
For rest and shelter of the night,
For health and food, for love and friends,
For everything Thy goodness sends.
~Ralph Waldo Emerson


If a fellow isn't thankful for what he's got, he isn't likely to be thankful for what he's going to get.  ~Frank A. Clark


The unthankful heart... discovers no mercies; but let the thankful heart sweep through the day and, as the magnet finds the iron, so it will find, in every hour, some heavenly blessings!  ~Henry Ward Beecher


Grace isn't a little prayer you chant before receiving a meal.  It's a way to live.  ~Attributed to Jacqueline Winspear



Praise the bridge that carried you over.  ~George Colman


If you count all your assets, you always show a profit.  ~Robert Quillen


He is a wise man who does not grieve for the things which he has not, but rejoices for those which he has.  ~Epictetus

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig