Hello Beauties!! I hope your week has been bliss so far!?! I meant to post yesterday, but I was stuck in a book...which was quite nice for a change. I read books like people drink water, but it's been a while since I had one I was gripped to. It was the third book of the series by Carlos Ruiz Zafon, called 'Prisoner of Heaven'.....if you wish to check it out. So atmospheric and beautiful. Also sometime ago I received a 'Sisterhood of the World Bloggers' award & I have to list 7 things about myself...So, I thought to include it below. I hope you have a marvellous day flower petals!
P.S. Welcome to all you new lovelies...I just happened to glance over to the right & realised I'm almost to 600 on here, wow! Thank you so much, am amazed & happy my rambling makes any sense ;) But, I'm happy all of you are here & always feel free to chat away to me. It's as much your page as it is mine.
Thank you to Coco at La Vie en Rose for this award, so kind. I'm to tell 7 things about myself & pass it on - which I'll do after some thought on it, so here we go....
1. When I was little, I decided to play postman with a friend, but instead of giving out post, we collected everyones' & planned to re-give it to them, like the postman, but we never got that far, as his brother discovered the post & we got in trouble. Our mothers made us knock on doors and give them their post in person.
2. As a child, I thought Dolph Lundren was the coolest man on earth, only because he played He-Man in the movie - Masters of The Universe, haha. To watch it now is quite a comedy, but the 80's were a blast!
3. I performed on stage as a child/teenager. Choir as well. Sang in a jazz band. Was in productions like Bye Bye Birdie, Joseph & The Amazing Technicolour Dreamcoat & Pirates of Penzance to name some. I miss the stage quite often, love to sing & adore the theatre :)
4. I'm quite a feminist! All for girl-power, women equality and rights. I don't understand women who don't educate themselves on the world & not just on clothes and make-up. Our rights are being abused & taken away all over, so we need to keep smart & challenge that! I can look womanly and still use my brains & wit. I'll be resuming a series on the blog that will showcase great women soon :))
5. I'll be opening an Ebay shop sometime to clear out my wardrobe, haha! Vintage things, modern things...a dainty doll shop :)
6. One time driving, our car spun out & all I could think of was the song by Dead or Alive, 'You Spin Me Right Round, Baby Right Round', strange ;)
7. In my highschool locker, was a picture of Brandon Lee, from one of my favourite films The Crow. As soon as I watched it, I fell in love with it. Brandon Lee was sadly killed on set & I was heart broken. I had a picture of him on my wall at home as well that my mum got me, she used to jump because the moonlight used to shine on it and make it look like he was really there. I had always been a Bruce Lee fan too, so it was quite sad for his son to die as well.
All photos taken by Gorgeous Gavin. Editing & Artistic Direction by Me. Please do not use without my permission, thank you.