Hello dolls!! How's the week been going!?! Good, I hope. I didn't blog until today as I had a special post to get done, one you will see very soon ;) I hope the weather has picked up some for those of you expecting Spring, it's been bright here, though the wind is still freezing. I wanted to leave you with some things I've been daydreaming about lately & also share an award I received! Welcome to my new friends here....
With all these waiting for Spring, I've been daydreaming of wearing this outfit....
And I want to wear it while riding on the Orient Express.
I want to swim to the ocean floor & enjoy the silence of the world above & only hear Nature's call.
I want to lay on this bed & watch the sun set at night & rise once more in the morning....
I want to go underground in Istanbul & see this wonderful amazement of lights....
And dine in stunning Art Nouveau surroundings, such as this - "La fermette marbeuf" in Paris!
All of this would be wonderful, don't you think!?!...a doll must have her dreams!
I also received these two awards from the beautiful Rosy from Sewingadicta (she can make any thing, superb) & I have to share 7 things about myself!! I'll pass it along to 7 people when I have a think :)
7 Things About Me
1. I'm happier in a library or museum with my books or art than I am shopping.
2. Intelligence is more impressive to me, than one's looks or job.
3. I'm perfume obsessed. I would buy lots of perfume if I could, a scent for every occasion.
4. I fell in love with everything vintage & old movie glamour, the moment I laid eyes on Lauren Bacall & Rita Hayworth as a child, stunning & talented beauties. They were on my wall.
5. I love playing field hockey, since a teenager. I'm overly competitive when I play. The other girls used to try & hit me with their sticks on the hands to get the ball, because I could play well. But, you know I had to take them out, haha!
6. I used to spend summers at my Aunt & Uncle's house helping him re-model old vintage cars from the 50's, since he's a mechanic, then we'd ride into town in them & everyone would stare at us in the old car. I loved it...now I have a great love for old cars & hope to have one myself!
7. I like finding clothes with obscure patterns on them like lemons or flamingos or cars...they make me smile :)
Have a great day my darlings!!!
Loves & loves