Merry Christmas!!


Happy Christmas Eve my lovelies!! So sorry I've been away for some time now, while taking care of my youngest who was unwell, I typically caught a cold myself. It left me a little without any energy, so posting wasn't in me to do. Then I had to catch up with all the present wrapping, which I've just now finished with & I ran out of paper, haha! Thank you for all the well wishes that you sent me as well, it was so very kind, I appreciated it a lot!
I want all of you to have a marvellous and special Christmas day, may you be surrounded by those you hold dear & if not, I send you all lots of love to keep you wrapped up and warm. 
Thank you for always being here and being a big part of this blog, I missed my Blog Birthday due to being ill, so after Christmas I will do something for that. But, for now...enjoy & spend time with special ones. I will be back soon to share how the day went with all of you. I look forward to seeing all of your posts. 
I will always be on Instagram, Twitter & Facebook, so if you're there - join me too!!
Take good care & love to you all!!

XOXOXOXOXOX

Merry Christmas!!

P.S. I've kept the comments closed for this post, though you can leave comments on the previous post or any of my other pages to me!!





{all images found via the internet. I take no ownership of them}

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig