Dainty Style | Stylish Friends

Wahooo...it's Friday!! I hope all of you have a fantastic weekend & the sun is shining too! Ending the week with some stylish friends...do check out their blogs as they are fantastic!! I enjoy seeing what people wear, even if it's different from what I wear. I love it even more actually, I enjoy seeing individuals wearing what they love no matter what anyone says! So, I hope you enjoy & be sure to say hello to them too!! Have a great weekend.

Loves & Loves
xoxox


My sweet Andini!! How can you not like this outfit, she is such a babe!! The bright florals with these super cute trousers is perfection!! Not to mention I adore her hair. I always want to raid her closet, she's just brilliant!! I could have easily chosen so many looks from her, always enjoy them!! Loooove her blog!!



Missy May is one of the nicest bloggers I know!! Always so sweet & supportive of everyone. And so funny too. With all the grey weather around at the moment, I really loved this bright burst of yellow that made me smile. All her accent colours are perfect too, stunning outfit!! Love love :)



My ultra cool 'Unicorn sister from another mister' Lima!! Of course I love this unicorn tshirt dress, it is amazing. Styled so perfectly & you must check out her make-up looks, so fierce, I need her skillz!! Her style is tip top...iridescent babe she is!! So much love :)

And saving the best for last ;) My dear sweet Sacramento, I love this outfit a lot. Her necklace was made by her own hands as is a lot of the beautiful pieces she wears. The colours are bright & happy, just how I like them!! She's such a star :)


{All images are copyrighted to their blog owners, please contact them for information}

22 comments

  1. Loved that you featured other blogger friends, I love Missy too! Glad you shared so we can all get to know them. Enjoy your weekend!

    Kisses,
    Tania
    http://inspiremyfancy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Ladies are beautiful! I adore the Outfits :)

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful style picks - I'm familiar with nearly all of those featured! Have a lovely weekend :)

    aglassofice.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning Kizzy! Yay, those ladies got lots of style indeed and look very charming! Im in love with Andini's hair, too cool and sweet! Enjoy your weekend dear, hugs! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post! Your blog is very interesting!
    Would you like to follow each other on g+? Please let me know and I follow you back)
    http://beyoutiful.com.ua

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these ladies and their styles. You are right about Missy, she sure is funny. Happy weekend babe!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww I am soooooooooooooooooooooooo honoured, my dearest friend.
    Such a compliment coming from the queen of unicorns fairies and magic.
    Thank you so much and thank you for introducing me to new bloggers to.
    have a fabulous weekend.
    We are having some rain, or so they say, hahhahaha
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx

    ReplyDelete
  8. cool post, i love discovering new bloggers and their style are amazing

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such stylish ladies! Happy weekend Kizzy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello my love!!
    I will check all the blogs u posted here. So stylish all the girls.
    Xoxo.
    Enjoy ur weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Plenty of colour! I wouldn't expect anything else from friends of yours :)

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I already follow Missy May and Sacramento, but thanks so much for sharing the other ladies as well. Will check them out, too. Happy weekend -- hope it stays sunny.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aw Kizzy dear I'm so humbled to be featured on your domain with these beautiful ladies. I saw Andini at a fashion show last year in London, but couldn't bring myself to say hello. Silly me! Ha!! I've visited all the blogs and left comments. Great bloggers! Thanks very much for your one of a kind support too. Have a lovely weekend. Much love always :)

    http://missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you so much for the sweetest words and I'm sooo flattered to be included with these super stylish ladies! <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely spring colors, dear. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh darling! I love it all these style are pretty amazing!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. They all have their own unique style and so creative. Their style looks so colourful and happy. Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  18. It’s so much fun to see what people are wearing in different parts of the world. I love Andini’s style and I need the shoes Missy May has on.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great selección!!!!I love the photos!!happy Sunday!
    ������

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love Missy May too! And Sacramento is always an inspiration for me.

    ReplyDelete
  21. lots of fabulousness to enjoy!!
    thanks for sharing!
    besos

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my dreams, my thoughts & creations, stay a while & forget the world! Leave me a tale, a vision or two!! Thank you for your words, they leave glitter & stardust on my heart...

Keep in Touch:

| Facebook | Twitter | Bloglovin | Tumblr |



P.S. Make sure you follow the blog to keep in touch & up to date, let me know if you do & I'll be happy to follow you back! xo

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig