Begin Again!!


Hello lovelies!! Long time no post, so sorry to have been quiet on here for so long but sometimes life takes you away from things. I partly didn't have time because of little Lily, I am a mother first and I take care of my children on my own when my husband is at work, I don't have babysitters or help and the other part of me just lost a bit of confidence doing this blog and let myself fade from it for a bit. But, after such a long break I began to miss it and started to feel more confident in myself after working on things. Sometimes there will be people around you that don't really believe in you and will try to bring you down to their level, but don't let them because it's just jealousy. They see your sparkle and your shine and it makes them afraid. 
I just wanted to say thank you to everyone that has kept in touch with me through instagram, I've appreciated it a lot. But, now I feel it's time to get back to this thing. I love my blog and I miss it, it's always been a place for me to express myself and share the things that I love. So, I must get back here. I will get some posts ready and then get posting, I'm leaving the comments off of this so I can get organised first. If you need anything, just get me at my Instagram!! Have a wonderful week ahead!!

Loves & Loves
xoxoxo
Professional Blog Designs by pipdig