| In Full Bloom |



Behold, my friends, the spring is come; the earth has gladly received the embraces of the sun, and we shall soon see the results of their love!
Sitting Bull

Hello darlings!! Happy spring, so I was away longer than I planned to be. My two oldest girls were off school for two weeks & then you know, I needed to recover from that, ha. So much cleaning & laundry to do. We had a great family time, though I did manage to drop my phone in a pond as I was trying to keep my youngest from climbing the fence around it. I was taking a picture & got flustered as I saw her climbing and had to move quickly, so I don't mind sacrificing my phone for her safety. It's now stopped working after hanging on for a bit and my back-up phone managed to bite the dust as well, haha. Don't worry though, I'm not upset or anything, I'll get a new one when I can, things are things & they can be replaced, loved ones can't be! 

The weather hasn't been the greatest here the past three weeks, but I hopefully once this month is behind us it'll pick up more regularly instead of sporadic nice days. BUT...the blossoms have begun to bloom (as seen above) and that's all I need, that and seeing the little lambs running around. It's amazing how better you feel once you see flowers & sunshine!! I hope all of you have a great weekend, I will be around to your blogs & back in the new week for posts again. Have a great time.

Loves & Loves 
xoxo


One of the last pictures I took with my phone before I dropped it in the pond!! Gorgeous views :)



 Find love in all things...a heart shape I found in the sky <3


XOXOXOXO






15 comments

  1. Noooooooo bad luck with the phone

    http://www.dontcallmefashionblogger.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Kizzy, yes indeed! Im in the same mood at the moment, lets enjoy the spring days and every moment. The heart-shaped cloud is so sweet! Happy weekend, many kisses! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such lovely photos. Awww, too bad about your phone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a bummer about your phone but a phone can be replaced. Good luck with that! I hope the spring weather finds you soon. NYC is finally starting to bloom and feel warmer and it couldn't come any sooner. Happy weekend Kizzy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh..not to worry, can be replaced indeed. Thank you. Spring is so wonderful, so I hope it will stay for good around here soon :)) Happy weekend to you too x

      Delete
  5. Phones are replaceable not our sweet children or families. Enjoy the weekend Sis.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful shots Kizzy and I love your attitude towards the phone incident, couldn't agree more! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh no your lost your phone in a pond! But your child's well being is more important then a phone. But still frustrating. Love the photos!

    Allie of ALLIENYC
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful photographs. Here it is sunny as well. You're right....it's amazing how sunshine can make us feel energized! It seems you had a nice time during that walk. I'm glad to hear you're not upset about the phone, you're right- things are things and they can be replaced. What is important is to focus on spending time with our loved ones.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh dear pity that your phone has broken down, but as you say material things one recovers them, it is true sunny days change our mood, I hope the weather is favorable this week, I loved the images you share today. Kisses.

    www.urbanikamoda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Spring blooms is so pretty. The weather there looks so gorgeous. Enjoy the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Isn't this time of year truly SO beautiful?! It's impossible not to smile when you're surrounded by pretty pink blooms :)

    ps. happy to hear your little one is safe, and sorry to hear about your phone!

    aglassofice.com x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Bonitas imágenes! feliz semana precios@!💜💜💜

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my dreams, my thoughts & creations, stay a while & forget the world! Leave me a tale, a vision or two!! Thank you for your words, they leave glitter & stardust on my heart...

Keep in Touch:

| Facebook | Twitter | Bloglovin | Tumblr |




Professional Blog Designs by pipdig