S. H. E.


"She was beautifully out of place. Sometimes I believe she intended to be. Like the moon appearing during the day" D.R. 

Musique: S.H.E. - IAMX


I've always been 'out of place' even though growing up I did my utmost to blend in with everyone because I was shy. But, I always felt that I was different, I didn't agree with most of the things people would say & I would speak up about it. I liked things that were considered weird and people would call me a strange girl. I at one point tried very hard to 'fit in' and be like everyone else but it left me very unhappy and restless. But, as I grew older I learned there was a reason for this restlessness. I just simply wasn't meant to be like everyone else. I'm only ever truly happy when I'm following my own heart and path. 
I learned to enjoy being called strange or peculiar, I take it as the greatest compliment. I don't want to be like everyone else & I don't want others to be like me, I want them to be themselves, whatever that might be. To feel happy in the skin they're in and love who they are. It's what I've come to love about blogging, is I can find so many different people just being themselves & being ok or at least trying to learn to be ok with who they are.
That's why I love the quote above, standing out or being 'out of place' is a very beautiful thing, I never want to blend in or be a wallflower. I hope that in your own way you stand out & speak yourself, tell the world who you are & never be afraid to do so. Have a gorgeous day dolls.

Loves & Loves
xoxoxox


{Dainty Boudoir: Skorts - Sister Jane on Asos  ; Top - Ebay ; Shoes - Office ; Earrings (old) - River Island}

XOXOXO

21 comments

  1. Amazing Pictures, you look adorable! I also love your Words, great Blog Post <3

    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look fabulous, love your style and the cute pink skirt and all the accessorizing! Gorgeous!
    And I also love your attitude and wise words. I also tried to 'fit in' and felt unhappy. I've also learnt to enjoy being called strange. I love to be called 'Peculiar', as everybody is peculiar in a distinctive manner.
    Lovely post!
    besos

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! It is so much better to be ourselves & work on being happy. I believe it too, everyone is peculiar and different in their own ways, it's a shame when many try and hide that!!! besos...

      Delete
  3. Hey, I'm back! You're a total individual and I love that about you. Being out of place is a great thing and that quote about the moon sums it up pretty nicely.

    http://www.ohtobeamuse.com/2018/11/chic-fall-style-with-ag-jeans-and-zappos.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome back lovely!! Thank you so much, very kind!! xx

      Delete
  4. Same! I don't mind mind being different because our individuality is what makes us all unique. I'd much rather do my own thing and be happy than be miserable trying to fit in and be like everyone else. Well said and beautifully presented Kizzy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty things on a Pretty Girl!! You face is flawless my Dear.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello,

    Lovely !

    Sarah, https://sarahmodeee.fr

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your philosophical outlook, and the beautiful way you express it.
    I also love your outfit photos. That classic dressy ruffle trimmed blouse and shimmery Sister Jane skorts look very pretty.
    Your lipstick and eye-makeup look gorgeous.

    https://full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/2018/10/last-minute-halloween-excuse-post-with.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just stunning!!!! Good to know these struggles you had and that you decided to be you. I was very shy as a kid as well and still am.

    https://www.fashionablyidu.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much lovely. I can be shy when first meeting someone & get nervous and talk too much or not at all, haha!! x

      Delete
  9. Wow Kizzy, you look absolutely beautiful! I love both blouse and skirt!
    Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
    Facebook
    Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  10. I enjoy staying home. I rarely shop at the malls. And I love to read. Most people around me love to party and have a lot of friends. I let them to them, and I do me. You cannot feel truly happy unless you allow yourself to be who you were meant to be. Your beauty always shines through, dear. I love the outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow these gold statement earrings are fabulous and I love how the metallic reaches your toes as well with these shoes!!

    aglassofice.com x

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look absolutely beautiful....and you're absolutely right! I was exactly the same when I was a kid, and I was unhappy because others perceived me as being strange and peculiar, but today I'm proud of that...and I don't mind the fact that people think I'm a bit different. Like yourself, I've learned to take it as a complement. There is nothing wrong in being different, it's something to be celebrated.

    Today I taught The Emperor's New Clothes to my six graders and for some of them that was exactly what they choose as the moral of the story: we shouldn't try to fit in too hard. In this fairy tale, everyone makes the mistake of wanting to be like others and that is why nobody can speak the truth. That is why nobody would admit the truth to the Emperor, and he wouldn't admit it to himself.

    This is a great outfit btw. I love how you paired that white shirt with that skirt....so romantic. You really do look stunning.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my dreams, my thoughts & creations, stay a while & forget the world! Leave me a tale, a vision or two!! Thank you for your words, they leave glitter & stardust on my heart...

Keep in Touch:

| Facebook | Twitter | Bloglovin | Tumblr |




Professional Blog Designs by pipdig