Happy Christmas

Hello,

I have a million and one things to do today, plus a doctor's appointment! I have baking to do and some wrapping left, but I iwll get it all done :) I have my little helper in the form of my daughter Saffron to help!! The sun is shining and the day is moving swiftly on it seems.
I'll post some recipes of the items I am making later on. For the next few days I will be away relaxing and enjoying some family time and much needed rest!!

I hope that all of you have a glorious Christmas time with family & friends! May you be surrounded with love and great joy!! May the spirit of Christmas and love remain in your hearts for all the new year to come. This for me is a time of year set aside to celebrate the birth of Christ, not everyone believes & I'm not here to force belief on anyone, that is a choice left to the person. (no matter the true date of his birth). But, for me that is what its greatest meaning is - LOVE! A baby being born to bring the greatest gift of all - LOVE! And love has no religion or boundaries, anyone can believe and share in love. And with the state of the world, we need just that no matter where we come from, what we believe or not believe in, no matter the colour of our skin or anything, we're all entitled to be loved! I will leave you with some sweet Christmas quotes that I enjoy...Have a Very Happy Christmas!!




"Christmas gift suggestions: To your enemy, forgiveness. To an opponent, tolerance. To a friend, your heart. To a customer, service. To all, charity. To every child, a good example. To yourself, respect". - Oren Arnold

"Good news from heaven the angels bring,
Glad tidings to the earth they sing:
To us this day a child is given,
To crown us with the joy of heaven".
- Martin Luther


"No more lives torn apart,
That wars will never start,
And time will heal our hearts.
Every man will have a friend,
That right will always win,
And love will never end.
This is my grown-up Christmas List".


"Until one feels the spirit of Christmas, there is no Christmas. All else is outward display - so much tinsel and decorations. For it isn't the holly, it isn't the snow. It isn't the tree, nor the firelight's glow. It's the warmth that comes to the hearts of men when the Christmas spirit returns again". - Author Unknown.

"Merry Christmas to all & to all a Goodnight"





Wouldn't it be great, if war really was over in all the world!!
Maybe one day ;-)

No comments

Post a Comment

Welcome to my dreams, my thoughts & creations, stay a while & forget the world! Leave me a tale, a vision or two!! Thank you for your words, they leave glitter & stardust on my heart...

Keep in Touch:

| Facebook | Twitter | Bloglovin | Tumblr |




Professional Blog Designs by pipdig