Hello Hello

"You Know You’re In Love, when you can’t fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams”! *Dr. Seuss*



Well, this is my new blog, a place to come to lay down my thoughts and feelings about anything going on in life. A place I can share my days, the things I like to do, photos I may take pictures of, travels, just basically anything and everything to do with my lifestyle, as a mother, a wife, an artist, a traveller – anything.

I’ve always wanted to do something like this, I may mess up from time to time, or get things right in the next moment, but I’ll have fun along the way. It’s not always easy being a mother and a wife, So, here I can vent, laugh, scream and do whatever I wish. I am who I am because of my family and I have the best family in the world, this is just another fun extension of me. I may talk about art or food or photography or the planet, you never know. Whatever I may chat about, I hope anyone reading will enjoy, if not tell  me about it!!
For now,

TimbarikaDoll

Peace – Loves – Cupcakes!!
xo

No comments

Post a Comment

Welcome to my dreams, my thoughts & creations, stay a while & forget the world! Leave me a tale, a vision or two!! Thank you for your words, they leave glitter & stardust on my heart...

Keep in Touch:

| Facebook | Twitter | Bloglovin | Tumblr |




Professional Blog Designs by pipdig