{Painter} Ben Slow

Hi Hi!! I was scrolling along on flickr and found the work of this amazing painter, Ben Slow & he just so happened to have painted Audrey Hepburn on some walls & I had to share!! I love Audrey Hepburn & I think he's captured her rare beauty very well. I like how its just black and white as well, no colour, pure elegance - which was her to a tee. I'd love to have any of his work on my walls, it would be unique and fantastic!! She was a wonderful actress & also a great humanitarian who used her celebrity to bring awareness to children who were in need. Not many celebrities do that these days. I hope you enjoy them, you can find Ben on flickr to ask questions or browse more of his work & you should, as its super!! Have a great Tuesday!!

Loves n' Loves
xo

Contact Ben Here:




Please do not take these images & alter them in any way, photos used only for display purposes only, ©All rights reserved to the artist Ben Slow.
Thank you!










Copyright All rights reserved by BenSlow




6 comments

  1. Really awesome artwork. That'd be cool to have on a wall in your house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore Audrey Hepburn as well as beautiful street art: no doubt I am enamored with this post! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you sweeties..I really would like this on my wall, she's fab!! Really happy I found it, what a talent, I can't paint to save my life, hehe!! xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my dreams, my thoughts & creations, stay a while & forget the world! Leave me a tale, a vision or two!! Thank you for your words, they leave glitter & stardust on my heart...

Keep in Touch:

| Facebook | Twitter | Bloglovin | Tumblr |




Professional Blog Designs by pipdig