Heya babycakes! How was your week?? Hopefully great...summer is making it's way out here, though we are still having some sunshine, so time to enjoy while it lasts. My house has been a tad quieter with my oldest at school & on Monday my youngest will start, so I will enjoy having a bit more time to myself to create, clean my home and just enjoy some silence *wink* But, I'll also miss them too.
Autumn is coming in soon, which is ok with me as my birthday is quite soon & I love birthdays, but today I shall leave you with some of my favourite things this week, I hope you enjoy them and I will see you back here on Monday dolls.
Loves & Loves
1. This darling Love Me Not dress from Coco Fennell, a shop I am quite obsessed with, I could wear every piece, if I won the lottery, haha! Not only does it have hearts on it, but it's also comes in my favourite colour - Blue, so perfect :)
2. Forbidden Flower by Lolita Lempicka - inspired by the innocent and intoxicating scent of the Absinth Flower. Has notes of strawberry leaf, mimose and green notes, peony, violet, and anise. Base notes of almond, cherry and musk. Looooooooove it!!
3. These gorgeous Jeffrey Campbell Dream Supreme Booties at Modcloth - they have a gorgeous unicorn on them with butterfly wings, amazingly beautiful. I love them so much.
4. Back to another Coco Fennell piece - this one is the Red Heart Dress, told you I love this shop. Another heart dress - though not the one I love love the most - see if you can find it on their website *wink* But, this one is too cute, I love the vintage like design with the modern heart print, it is definitely my kind of dress, perfection!!
5. Another perfume - Lolita Lempicka's L 'Eau en Blanc "Water in White" as I loved the description on this one as well, I really need to get some new perfumes soon - maybe Santa will bring some. This one is called L'Eau en Blanc or "Water in White" dreamy and romantic, inspired by white violets. Notes of powdery iris and violet leaves. The violet flower in the heart is enriched with sweet aromas of cherry, raspberry and licorice. While the base is woody and oriental due to accords of vetiver, tonka bean, heliotrope and musk. Plus, the bottles are always so pretty, perfect for me to display them in my boudoir!!
6. And lastly below another pair of Cutie Alert Heels in pink from Modcloth shoes that I thought were the cutest. I love the big ribbon ties instead of laces or nothing at all. Would look so cute with a dainty dress walking along the street. They come in black as well, but pink is just perfect for me!!