| Ch...Ch...Changes |



And here we are again!! Thank you so much for your patience & welcome to the new look of The Dainty Dolls House!! I had been wanting to re-vamp it for a while, so I hope you all like it and it's easy to navigate. I wanted something a little cleaner and more up to date, but yet still me. When you click here you'll see the home page is changed too, as I know some will be coming directly here from post links! If you miss my background you can see it on my tumblr journal that I try and update regularly with visual inspirations and random thoughts. 
Thankfully it wasn't too hard to do & my husband helped me with installing it all, we were up late getting it finished. But, it's done and I'll be back to blogging. I just couldn't keep blogging with the old look when I wanted to refresh it, I'm the kind of person that needs to get the problem sorted before I can carry on. I think it looks modern but still has the lovely vintage/arty vibes that is me. But, I love new beginnings and a chance to 'begin again' in a sense. I tried to get some outfits photographed, but the weather has been terrible, so hopefully soon. 
But for me, it is a new beginning. I'm almost done nursing my daughter, I'll be getting back to my own clothes again, I feel more confident than I have before. I think the older I get the less I think on other's opinions and just do as I feel and love to do. I still have moments of doubt, but this blog has actually been like therapy to push myself to squash the last remnants of those feelings. I'll also be bringing back my Wonder Woman posts once I interview some gals soon. Excited for that. 
But, any ways, thank you again for the patience. I shall be around to see your blogs today. I'm keeping this short as I want to catch up before I properly post. Have a great day :)

Loves & Loves
xoxoxo

p.s. Let me know if my page loads ok or if there is any problems. Also, if there is something you'd like to see here, let me know that too ;) 


25 comments

  1. Morning Kizzy! And what a beautiful new, well done dear, looks amazing! The layout is beautiful and clear, already love it! Have a great day and enjoy the rest of the week, hugs! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new look f your blog, so wonderful
    Have a lovely Thursday, my friend
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the new look! It's fabulous and so you Kizzy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog is very cute, have a good day

    http://elegant-e.blogspot.com/
    https://www.instagram.com/elegant_e_blog/
    https://twitter.com/Elegant_e_blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks so pretty Kizzy, love the new look. I am working on my blog as well because I want to make it better! Have a wonderful rest of the week.

    Kisses,
    Tania
    http://inspiremyfancy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this new look!! It's really fresh :D
    I follow you on Tumblr too.

    .Estelle.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have no Problems, you Page load and work perfect for me!
    Lovely Quote <3

    Have a great Day beautiful Lady. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your new blog looks great :)

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kizzy, the changes are good! I love the new design of your blog, I understand if you can not do post looks in a row, my children are bigger than your baby and the same happens sometimes I do not have time to give the blog the pace I would like, but there are I have patience, so I congratulate you for the good work you do and I hope you continue to grow.

    www.urbanikamoda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very nice and inspirational post darling!
    xx
    Mónica Sors
    MES VOYAGES À PARIS
    NEW POST: MAXI BOMBER & CLEAR LENSES

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this!

    Invite to my blog and follow each other
    http://fashionlikealife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the new look and it's still definitely you. I can't wait to see those Wonder woman posts!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Im loving the new look! And attitude! You should not care what people think at all :)
    xoxo

    Ileana

    Novelstyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the new look! More chic.Kiss.

    http://www.dontcallmefashionblogger.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great words! Have a lovely Day! 🌻🌻🌻

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the new design of your blog. It is lovely! I know what you mean...sometimes we need a bit of organization before we get back to business. I've been thinking of changing my blog layout too, but I haven't decided what I won't yet so I think it will stay the way it is for a while...


    I'm happy to hear you're feeling more confident. I also discovered that the older I get, less I feel the need for approval from others...Perhaps that is just a part of living. When we're young, we're more open to influences...and not all influences are good.

    p.s. I'm looking forward to new outfit posts.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh wow this change is refreshing darling!
    My best wishes to you~

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the new look and can't wait to see your spring outfits. Much Luv.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very nice revamp. Easy to navigate! Well done babe!
    xo Yvonne
    www.aproposh.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your new and improved confident attitude sounds fabulous and I'm looking forward to seeing more of your outfit posts now that you're getting back to your clothes! :)

    aglassofice.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  21. I was a little curious and went to check out the homepage. I think it is so you and it is beautiful. Do you girl! This is your palace. Just be the queen, dear. Much love!
    PS: Thumbs up to hubby for helping!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my dreams, my thoughts & creations, stay a while & forget the world! Leave me a tale, a vision or two!! Thank you for your words, they leave glitter & stardust on my heart...

Keep in Touch:

| Facebook | Twitter | Bloglovin | Tumblr |




Professional Blog Designs by pipdig