| Happy Valentine's Day : Flamingo Candles Review |


Happy Valentine's Day Doll-Hearts!! I hope you have the most magical of days!! Am back today with a candle review, this is the first one I've ever done on The Dainty Dolls House, but I'm such a candle person. I love them all year round, it just sets the mood for me and the lovelier they smell, the better! And I have a super treat of them for you today. Flamingo Candles are my FAVOURITE candles ever! (This isn't sponsored, I bought these with my own money because I love this brand & wanted to share) And if you've never heard of them, they're vegan, and made in the U.K. They started in 2013 with the love for you guessed it - a flamingo, with brightly coloured candles & since then they've continued to produce unique and scent-sational collections for the masses who like that bit of uniqueness, fun and sass. Every candle is designed and hand-poured by their team using natural soy wax, cotton wicks and the most delicious of fragrances. They ship in the UK & internationally as well :)

My candles come from the Valentine's & Candy Shop categories. I wanted to pick one that was specific to Valentine's day & one that was a super alternative for those that aren't into all the pinks & reds. We'll start with the Valentine's Day specific one first, I picked the Rose Velvet 'Mega Babe' Heart candle because I tend to call my gal-friends this, so it just made me smile, plus it's floral & I love flowers - though do get the 'Self Love' candle because you deserve to love yourself! This one makes a provocative statement with rose velvet & precious Oud - a floral accord with notes of oudh, rose, geranium, jasmin, clove & praline resting on a rich velvety base of cedarwood, sandalwood, vertivert, amber, musk, vanilla, patchouli & a hint of raspberry. Can we be serious for a moment here?? As soon as I smelled this, I wanted to keep smelling it and just inhale every last drop of scent. It has this decadent and sumptuous aroma, like being in the most expensive room in the world filled with thousands of stunning flowers all in full bloom. It makes my head spin in the most delightful way, I become intoxicated happily from this scent. Just like velvet, it's soft to the senses but leaves you feeling so lovely and secure. I want to walk into my boudoir and always be welcomed by this sensual scent, am so in love with this!! If someone walked down the street past me wearing this - man or woman, I'd run after them to ask what they were wearing, I'm hooked!! It's a really seductive & mysterious mood. It's only £12 as well for 400g (200g of wax) with a burn time of up to 50 hours!! 


My second choice was the Strawberry Lollipop Candle from the Candy Shop range & I chose this one because strawberries are my favourites & dolls, I want to eat this candle, it smells THAT delicious! I sat sniffing this one before I even lit the flame to it. I couldn't keep away. It's very sweet, but not sickly sweet to me. Reminds me of strawberry starburst candies. It consists of notes of strawberry, vanilla and candy floss (cotton candy) no wonder I love it, it's my daily intake right there *wink* It is like standing in a sweet shop, that buzz you get from seeing all the sweets and which one you'll choose. This is not for everyone if really sweet things are not for you. It reminds me of summers and being outside with ice lollies or blowing bubbles with your strawberry bubble gum, happiness, unicorns and glitter!! It's a dainty doll's candle, hahaha! No wonder I love it, it makes me feel playful & energised. Definitely the opposite mood to the first, but that's why I chose it, I like opposites because that sums me up really - a tale of opposites to suit my mood. This one like the other is 400g (200g of wax) with a burning time of up to 50 hours. But at a currently discounted price of £6, so a bargain!  So, I hope you liked the sound of at least one of these, be sure to check out Flamingo Candles, they have a candle to suit any mood. Once my candles are finished, I plan on using them as vases & buying more candles *wink* Have a delightful Valentine's Day dolls, love is for everyone & remember to love yourself first!! And if no one else says it - I Love You! 

Loves & Loves
xoxox



XOXOXO


21 comments

  1. Adorable Items!

    Happy Valentine ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh God, such a cute and pretty candle. Who is on the Earth would not want to have it. So lovely color. Happy Valentine's Day dear.
    Have you Great day dear 😍
    http://www.rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can almost smell them from here! I need to try these out, I'm in desperate need of some new candles at the moment. These shots are absolutely gorgeous too, love how you've arranged everything <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, the burn time of up to 50 hours is so impressive! I bet this candle smells beautiful :)

    aglassofice.com x

    ReplyDelete
  5. These candles look darling and I wish I could smell them because the way you describe the scents makes them sound divine! I don't celebrate but Happy Valentine's Day Kizzy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love candles and these colours and scents seem lovely and charming, even better that they are with soy wax, as I only use soy and bees wax candles!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These photographs are so gorgeous! Also, I adore candles and these would be great for me. I can pretty much smell them for me haha, they look gorgeous.

    Have a great weekend!
    Amy | Wandering Everywhere | My latest post

    ReplyDelete
  8. These candles looks fabulous Kizzy. I wish you a fabulous week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm loving the floral notes in these vegan candles and the fact that they burn up to 50 hours. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm not a fan of candles but they look so nice and colourful :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. The floral note sounds great, Kizzy! I love the colors too. Vegan sounds good to me. Happy Valentines, doll!

    ReplyDelete
  12. so beaultiful! Scented candles are the best.
    P.S. On my Valentines we made some flamingo watching <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. So romantic post!!! Those candles seems amazing!!!
    Don't miss my latest post, now on my blog! Kisses from Italy and thank you for your visit,
    Eni

    Eniwhere Fashion
    Discover Gucci FW2018 collection from MFW

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey where are you Kizzy? Is everything alright? Waiting for your new posts?
    Have a great day 💕💞.
    Kisses 💋💚
    http://www.rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a lovely photos... so sweet!

    .Estelle.

    ReplyDelete
  16. These candles seem great...and I love your photography!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my dreams, my thoughts & creations, stay a while & forget the world! Leave me a tale, a vision or two!! Thank you for your words, they leave glitter & stardust on my heart...

Keep in Touch:

| Facebook | Twitter | Bloglovin | Tumblr |




Professional Blog Designs by pipdig