| I will not be another flower |


"I will not be another flower, picked for my beauty and left to die. I will forever be wild, difficult to find and impossible to forget" 

Happy Thursday flowers, I'm shattered. The weeks seem to be getting busier and busier as the Christmas countdown is now on. Lots to get organised and my children are always bringing something home for me to fill in or get ready for them to take to school. Christmas holidays please come soon, ha. My mind takes holidays thinking of spring and feeling warm again. I don't mind cold but it's been raining as well as being cold and I usually get migraines from it. 
I often find in the winter months, I think of flowers more and more. They keep me from thinking too much about being cold and the days being grey. I like to buy them, wear florals, and also wear the scent of flowers too. They make me happy instantly. Which is why I was pleasantly surprised when I found this vintage top on etsy, the bright colours and flowers are like wearing a painting and the puffy sleeves are so cute. I can't help but smile when I wear it. It's going to be perfect in the spring time with a skirt. I love when I find pretty things randomly, it's like a sweet surprise that you didn't know you needed but love straight away. Do you have those moments? Let me know in the comments. I hope you have a magical day.

Loves & Loves
xoxoxo

15 comments

  1. thanks for the quote, thanks for the floral inspiration and the lovely picture! I love your makeup and your cute shirt!. The wonderful flowers look like painted in watercolors! Gorgeous!
    besos

    ReplyDelete
  2. This top is gorgeous Kizzy! It's like wearing your own floral water painting. No wonder it puts a smile on your face. I find myself wearing more bright colors during the winter months to fight off the gloom and doldrums. We have to do what we can right ;p

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot believe we are talking about Christmas already, but I know what you mean about school and those forms we have to fill out. This top is so unique. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it's strange. Time has flown by. Thank you :)

      Delete
  4. I am sorry for your migraines :(
    I love wearing floral patterns in winter time and your top is gorgeous!
    Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
    Facebook
    Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  5. Migraines is not good. I'm sorry.
    Nice top my dear. Floral is a print that I like so much!!!
    If you want take a look on my latest post, now on my blog Eniwhere Fashion ! I would be really happy....
    Have a nice day, kisses and thank you for your visit,
    Eni

    #Shopping: Ventitré Calzature. Come scegliere una scarpa bassa.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful Quote!
    The Colors of your gorgeous Blouse suits you beautiful. :)

    Happy 1.December <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. That vintage floral blouse is adorable. It's great when one finds something like that. We all need beauty in our lives. A pleasant surprise like that one is always fun. Sorry to hear you've been experiencing migraines, I know they are the worst. My migraines are often tricked by a sudden change in temperature, for example here we had a few really cold days followed by warm and rainy ones and my head hurt really bad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You!! Yes, beauty makes days better. Migraines are horrible!! x

      Delete
  8. Hard to believe that we are talking Christmas!! You look Fabulous my Dear. Enjoy. . .

    ReplyDelete
  9. You should try a light box, this helps me with my migraines due to a lock of light

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my dreams, my thoughts & creations, stay a while & forget the world! Leave me a tale, a vision or two!! Thank you for your words, they leave glitter & stardust on my heart...

Keep in Touch:

| Facebook | Twitter | Bloglovin | Tumblr |




Professional Blog Designs by pipdig