Today


"A beautiful day begins with a beautiful mindset" 

Happy Monday my lovelies, I hope you had a wonderful weekend, it was still chilly here but, not too bad, wet at times but, I actually found it refreshing. I had a walk through my garden and there is lots of flowers beginning to grow. 

One of the things I started doing lately is starting the day with positive words and thoughts to get myself on track to deal with whatever might come my way. I can't control everything but, I can control myself and my actions. So, I repeat words and actions to how I want myself to deal with life. Doing this daily becomes a habit and before long, it's an automatic action to have. So, I thought I would from time to time share some here for all of you. I hope they in some way give a little light during your day, because you deserve happy days!! Have a wonderful week ahead.


With Love from The Dainty Dolls House,
xoxo 

2 comments

  1. Positive affirmations are a wonderful way to start the day. It's so tru that we can't always control everything but we can control ourselves and our actions. I try to remember that when unexpected situations arise. I really need to be better about letting go. Hope this last week of February is lovely for you Kizzy <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Positive self-talk is something that has really helped me stay positive through hard times. You are incorporating a wonderful practice Kizzy!

    Cheers,
    Tania
    https://inspiremyfancy.com/

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my dreams, my thoughts & creations, stay a while & forget the world! Leave me a tale, a vision or two!! Thank you for your words, they leave glitter & stardust on my heart...

Keep in Touch:

| Facebook | Twitter | Bloglovin | Tumblr |




Professional Blog Designs by pipdig