Another year.....Happy Birthday!!


Happy Saturday my darlings!! How bizarre this is to post on Saturday, but it is my birthday, so I can do it, haha!! Weird how now that I'm no longer in school, my birthday falls on a weekend, otherwise I usually had to go to school on my birthday!! Today, not only is it MY birthday, it is also Sacramento of Mis Papelicos birthday too!! I couldn't think of a more special and dear person to share my birthday with, I love her to pieces!! She has such a warm heart and joy for life, art, fashion and creating!! So this post is her's just as much as it is mine!! I cannot wait for the day we can meet and spend time together, no doubt we will have a crazy fun time!! I learn a lot from her every day. If it weren't for her, I would have never started doing outfit posts as her encouragement gave me the boost to do so!! She shares my love of giant earrings, sculptured shoulders on clothes, wild prints, colours and so many other wonderful things!
Life had been a bit tough for her a while back with her dear husband unwell in the hospital, but she never lost her diamond spirit and strength. So, my dear friend Sacramento, I wish you the most special birthday of all, surrounded by loved ones! And may you feel love & spirits from those far away too, you truly deserve all the happiness in the world!! Thank you for always bringing such sweet sunshine into our lives!!
I shall be spending the day with my loved ones, relaxing, eating good food and lots of cake!! I'll be back on Monday! A BIG thank you to each and everyone of you reading this, thank you for always coming to read my gibberish, seeing my crazy fashion sense and most of all giving me your time, your thoughts and your love and care each post. Reading your comments every week always warm my heart and fill me with a lot of joy, it proves that there are still great and amazing people in the world and I'm very lucky and blessed to have so many of them pop by here...so thank you!!

Love, Hugs and kisses,
xoxoxoxox

P.S. How cute are we as babies, hahaha!! *wink*








34 comments

  1. Great message to Sacramento. It's always great to share a birthday with someone nice. I hope her hubby feels better. Happy Birthday doll. Have a ton of fun looking gorgeous! P.S. Yes, you were such a cute baby!!!!!
    http://fashionablyidu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you soooooooooooooo much dearest Kizzy, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    You are too kind.
    Happy birthday my sweet friend
    I will spend it baby sitting Adam ( both parents working today hahahhaah) Such is life.
    It will be good to be with him
    Tons of love always
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    HAPPY BIRTDAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday! your picture as a baby is so cute <3

    Capturing Life Memoirs | http://aimeebustillo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday! I hope you both have a lovely one :)

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Dear! May I say you look *gorgeous* in that outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy bday dear! I hope you have a fantastic day:)
    Best wishes,
    xoxo
    http://stylishpatterns.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday! Hope you have a great day! Enjoy!
    www.effortlesslady.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday! And I just wanted to say that your blog never fails to brighten my day!
    Have a brilliant day!
    Much love

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday Kizzy. Enjoy your day! Your skirt is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy birthday, enjoy your time!

    http://abdelkhalekleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Birthday to you both! Enjoy your special day :-). The baby pictures are sooooo cute!!! Kisses and hugs xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hope you have a lot of happiness and satisfactions, not only for today, but ALWAYS!
    Happy B-day dear!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aw, happy birthday, ladies! I wish y'all nothing but the best the good Lord has to offer.
    Enjoy your day! :)

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. You were an adorable baby. Beautiful photos! Happy birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy birthday to you Kizzy and also your dear friend Sacramento; wishing you all the best as you celebrate and lots of great tidings for many years to come.
    Lovely pictures you have here..

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy Birthday. . .Happy EveryDay Doll. Be sure to enjoy yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy bday dear!!!
    so cool that you share the date with her!
    hope you enjoyed it!
    s

    ReplyDelete
  18. Happy belated birthday Missy . U look so adorable in ur childhood pics,that I could hug u just about right now. Sending u lotsa virtual hugs n kisses though.
    Happy Weekend<3
    ✿thefashionflite
    ✿twitter
    ✿Bloglovin
    ✿FaceBook

    ReplyDelete
  19. Happy Birthday dear Kizzy! Cheers to you and your spirit. strength and bauty! Hope you have a special and wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Happy birthday!!! The pictures are soooo cute!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Happy happy birthday my lovely friend. 💋 You are such an inspiration to all of us. I am so happy & blessed to call you my friend. Much love.🎀

    Debra
    Stylewise by Debra

    ReplyDelete
  22. Happy Birthday Kizzy and Sacramento! You two are kindred spirits. It's something how God brought you together. I think it's wonderful! Hope you both had an amazing birthday. Definitely something to celebrate. You both bring such JOY to others :D
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. Happy belated wishes doll!! To more fabulous and colorful moments than ever! Be blessed.

    xx Lori
    http://fabeau-trends.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  24. You two are so adorable
    happy belated birthday

    ReplyDelete
  25. happy birthday!!!! And omg baby Kizzy is ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Happy birthday and I love you both!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. A very happy belated birthday to you my darling. Make all your wishes come true! That cheeky picture of yours made me laugh xxx

    ReplyDelete
  28. This is so cute doll. Happy birthday to you, I hope you had an amazing weekend celebrating. x/Madison
    Paper Art

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hope you fabulous ladies had fabulous birthdays!

    Rowena @ rolala loves

    ReplyDelete
  30. Oh my gosh! Happy belated birthday!! I love that last picture of you! May this year be wonderful and beautiful and fulfilling in every way!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Happy belated birthday! Love the last photo, very stylish, and of course the babies are so cute.
    Alexandra

    ReplyDelete
  32. happy Birthday

    http://bellodiesseredonna.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  33. I am very late but happy birthday! :) I wish you all the best in the world :) You both look lovely and it's great to have precious friends :) xx Maja
    http://majasmuffin.blogspot.co.at/

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my dreams, my thoughts & creations, stay a while & forget the world! Leave me a tale, a vision or two!! Thank you for your words, they leave glitter & stardust on my heart...

Keep in Touch:

| Facebook | Twitter | Bloglovin | Tumblr |




Professional Blog Designs by pipdig