The Powder Room | Make-up Inspirations!


Hello & Happy Wednesday to you all!! It's cold, so I'm inside keeping warm, I hope you're warm where you are!?! While, it's getting too cold to wear things that I'd really love to wear,m I thought I'd turn my attention to creative make-up! I admit to not being at all savvy in makeup applications, so I dug around for some ideas that would be magical to try even for beginner me!! I was inspired for this post by my friend Lima's incredible makeup skills in the first picture...so let's go!


♥ Lima from Fashionicide always slays me with her artistic makeup skills and I can always look forward to something colourful or iridescent!! I picked this one because I love the added 'tail' that is meant to be angel wings, nut unicorn obsessed me sees a unicorn's tail, ha!! Absolutely beautiful, it was hard to choose a look because their all brilliant and different from each other, but always Lima! Her blog is so worth checking out, one of my favourites!! 


♥ Glitter Glitter - yes please!! This is gorgeous, like a pastel iridescent space look, my favourite colours as well. I'd wear this anytime!! By Marly of Punching Pictures that I found on Instagram a long while ago, never fails to surprise me with her creativity. I love her use of various materials used to create her makeup looks. I want to wear this eye look every day!! Love it!!



♥ I think you would have had to be living under a rock not to have recognised this runway makeup as Galliano's!! It doesn't matter how much time has passed, I'm relentlessly referring back to this work. It's so lush, yet has that wild messy feel. Perfect lips and instantly striking to the eyes. Forever a favourite!



♥ Why not add some fun and glittery lashes to your look? I absolutely love these Pink Mermaid Lashes from Nic Love. I have a pair of her lashes and love wearing them, instant fun and really great if you aren't so great with makeup but want a striking look! So different and unique, definitely worth investing in as they can be worn again and again. You can even add to them with jewels and glitter, which you can find on her site too! Support small businesses this Christmas for gifts or party looks!! Incredible makeup by Dixiewolff Love it!! 


♥ I love bows & this simple eyeliner technique is so effective for those that want something simple yet eye-catching!! You may need to practise your steady hand, but it'd be so worth it!!



♥ With this one, I loved how all the bright colours are on the bottom. This would be great for those that have hooded lids where eye makeup can be tricky to be seen. And it's just different, the colours are marvellous and would look great on a variety of faces!! 

♥ And last, but not least...this lilac and gold starry eyed creation is lush to me because I love stars and lilacs go with my skin tone really well. The use of star stickers is super again for those like me that would be useless in drawing them on. The gold liner is the icing on the cake. This one I found on Crafty Inspo from Instagram that shares great makeup looks!!


Well, that was fun!! I hope you found something you loved and will maybe want to try this upcoming holiday season. Be sure to check out more from the linked accounts, I never fail to be inspired by them to try something new and different. Have a gorgeous & glittery day my darling dolls!! 

Loves & Loves
♥ ♥ 

45 comments

  1. Love those inspirations:)
    Have a lovely day!
    kisses

    http://irreplaceable-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice :) <3

    Bomb Vs. BOMB - New Post

    Check out my Insta / Google+ and stay tuned ♥Instagram
    Google✚

    Stay Gold

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are really wonderful! I love the eye-bow one *O*

    .Estelle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful make up inspiration! I especially love the first make up look. It is so dreamy! I'm not sure what I would make of it, I know it should be wings, but it just look lovely to me...it can be many things...so nice you saw it as a unicorn's tale. You always have lovely blogger recommendations.

    Majestic Galliano's make up look throwback...his fashion shows looked always like theater performances to me...so dramatic and artistic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These makeup looks are so dreamy, charming and whimsical! Especially love the bow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Kizzy! Its getting cold here as well, there is a big storm going on:( Btw, those makeup are so cool and inspiring! Im in love with the second one with the stars and the sequins, so magical, and the one with the bow, so romantic and girly!:) Many kisses dear! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing inspiration! I'd love to recreate makeup with glitters/sequins as freckles! Such a wonderful idea I need to try soon :) xx Maja

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's been absolutely freezing here too! I'm always in awe of every look Lima comes up with, she's so talented and creative. I'm not the best at makeup application either but I'm so inspired to try that little bow wing with my eyeliner, so adorable <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. A lot of Beautiful inspirations darling
    Ciao

    ReplyDelete
  10. They are all so creative and the second to last look is really soft and simple and I agree that it would look good on most people. It is very cold and snowy at my end too and I'm also trying to keep warm.
    Great Post.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great Inspirations

    FOLLOW my Blog!!! Maybe we can follow each other!!!
    www.rimanerenellamemoria.de

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lima is so creative. I like the make up with the stars and bow.

    ReplyDelete
  13. So much inspiration! i love the different Looks, great Art!

    lovely Greetings from Vienna :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is creative makeup at it's best. I'd love to check out her blog. Beautiful. Unicorn's tail, haha. Happy Thanksgiving!


    http://fashionablyidu.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. It's lovely to see Fashonicide featured here - her makeup is always fabulously flawless!! All lovely picks, especially the candy pink glossy lips.

    aglassofice.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello my darling Kizzy doll! I'm experimenting with metallic eyeliner under the lower rim of my eye. Not too edgy, but it feels super sparkly nonetheless :-) Baci, Valeria - Coco et La vie en rose FASHION & BEAUTY

    ReplyDelete
  17. These looks really are amazing! It is an art form for sure. Love them!

    xx,
    Tania
    http://inspiremyfancy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. love the make-up so colorful and pretty, it kind of reminds me of a unicorn make-up <3

    Capturing Life Memoirs | aimeebustillo.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. WOW! Loved soooo stylish! GOALSSSSSS!

    Edita
    http://www.pret-a-reporter.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hey Doll, LOVE your glittertastic world - hope you are keeping well :)
    Axx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wish I could do these makeup tricks. The eye makeup is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow!! So amazing creations!!! Kisses from Italy and thank you for stopping at my blog,
    Eni

    Eniwhere Fashion
    Eniwhere Fashion Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow gorgeous. So much glitter which I love. Wish I had the skills to be able to do makeup looks like this.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love the bow eyeliner. Stunning makeup looks. I wish I was talented enough to do looks like that.

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. ohhh, I love all that shiny fabulousness, particularly your recap of Galliano makeup, so much drama with a bohemian vibe!, wonderful!!
    besos

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thank you very much for your visits! kiss

    ReplyDelete
  27. such beautiful makeup artistry. I like the bow too. xo

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hiya doll, I love this inspirational post. Fashionicide always looks amazing, the irredescent makeup trend is a fun one.Enjoy the weekend. Happy December. x

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hey doll!!
    Each look is different and unique. I love how you described them. I love the tips too.

    ReplyDelete
  30. All the sparkles please! I love the bow eyeliner too and wish I could do that!

    ReplyDelete
  31. oh my goodness! thanks for this inspiring post <3
    i would definitely try one of those (or maybe a couple)

    x
    sartob

    ReplyDelete
  32. lovely inspiration! perfect for xmas days!
    S

    ReplyDelete
  33. Hello my dear!! Long time right??
    Yes , is getting cold here too. Very very cold. I wish can be just like in Brazil ! Hahahahahahahaha.
    Love the Make up inspiration. So cool.
    Enjoy your cold day. Keep happy!
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  34. it's freaking cold where I live but your inspirations are making me warmer.

    xx
    Lyosha
    Inside and Outside Blog

    ReplyDelete
  35. I agree it definitely getting cold and I am for sure staying inside more. I love your makeup inspiration! I seriously have very little talent with makeup but I would like to try some fun things out. I am seriously in love with that simple bow at the end of the eyeliner! What a fun idea! Now I just have to practice this to make it work!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca/blog

    ReplyDelete
  36. SOOO SOO AMAZING! Just love that eyeliner with the bow on the side! SOOO creative and cool! And the rainbow shadow is next level!!!
    kisses
    xoBeckerman Girls

    www.BeckermanBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. Wow! Love, love, love these!
    http://www.pret-a-reporter.co.uk/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  38. such a dreamy make up <3
    Merry Christmas!

    Capturing Life Memoirs | aimeebustillo.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. A great entry, happy new year !🌲🌲

    ReplyDelete
  40. I just watched an old SNL rerun and Solange was on with the most gorgeous glitter eye makeup. I was sold!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my dreams, my thoughts & creations, stay a while & forget the world! Leave me a tale, a vision or two!! Thank you for your words, they leave glitter & stardust on my heart...

Keep in Touch:

| Facebook | Twitter | Bloglovin | Tumblr |




Professional Blog Designs by pipdig