| Femina Magicae |


Happy Monday my darling dolls, I hope you had a wonderful weekend!?! The weather here was really windy and wet, which made getting anything done near impossible. Is it spring yet is becoming my every day saying, haha. So to inject a little colour and spring into your Monday, here is my fabulous top that I received from L.O.M's new collection - Femina Magicae! This has to be one of my favourites of her various collections. I love the explosion of bright colours in this very psychedelic blooming way. 
Due to the terrible weather here, I had to take pictures inside, but you will see this again as a full outfit in time as the weather gets brighter and drier. And I can't wait. The dull weather and colourless skies really drain me during the winter and surrounding myself with so much colour like this has really given me a much needed boost. I can't recommend L.O.M. enough, all the items are designed and created by Louise O'Mahoney in the UK shipped all over the world to dolls that love to live that colourful life. Along with my top that was gifted to me, I treated myself to a pair of her earrings that I love so much. I thought they had a very Egyptian vibe to them, tassel earrings are my favourites, their so lightweight and the tassels are thick and sturdy which I great appreciate as tassels can become a mess in no time if they aren't well made. Be sure to check out her collection Femina Magicae Some of my favourites are the Black Frill Festival Suit, Sequin Shoulder Pads - which I must get sometime & the Pom Pom Body Chain, which I must get as well! But, do have a good look for yourself, this is such a fabulous collection that can be worn in various ways to suit your personality and flair. I think it's such a great thing to support small businesses, not only for the environment, but the economy as well. So treat yourself and stand out, anything else is boring - wink! Have a great start to the week beauties.

Loves & Loves
xoxox





{Dainty Boudoir: Top - c/o L.O.M ; Earrings - bought from L.O.M. ; Faux Fur jacket - Ebay ; Make-up - Lime Crime & Barry M}





22 comments

  1. Good morning doll!
    I saw this picture on your IG page and I totally fell in love with it. Your earrings and makeup complement it very well. You look stunning in these colors. I am checking them out now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmorning Kizzy! Ah the top and the earrings are both amazing, love them! You look fantastic, make me in a happy mood! Have a nice week! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so young Kizzy! The green eye-shadow looks so lovely and that purple lip is simply stunning. I love this bold make up look. I'm a big fan of colours. I don't experiment much with make up because I feel I lack the skill to do it, but I sure do love dramatic make up looks like this one. Even unrelated to make up, I always crave colour more during the cold months. Must be because of the grey weather. I totally agree with you. Colours can improve our mood!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I forgot to comment on the top and the earrings- they are amazing! I love the sixties/seventies vibe and the bright colours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know what you mean about the dull weather being draining. You certainly brighten anyone's day with all this color. I love how your earrings match your lipstick.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow! love this look! been wanting to buy something from LOM for ages but not got round to it! will have to check out this collection, you look amazing in it! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look gorgeous and that top was made for you!! I can't wait for Spring weather and sunshine! I miss the sunshine so much. It's always so gloomy out.


    Regina/ Margarita Bloom Beauty & Fashion
    WEBSITE: http://www.margarita-bloom.com
    BLOG: http://www.cherrylipsblondecurls.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I keep asking if it's spring yet as well :) This winter has been so miserable and cold. It's a bummer you weren't able to take photos outside but it definitely looks like you have made your own sunshine with this vibrant ensemble and makeup look! Now if only an early spring will follow...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such lovely bright and bold colours, you're like a ray of sunshine babe! Hope you have a wonderful (colourful!) week :)

    aglassofice.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love, love, love this look on You.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dear doll, I love your fabulous top. It's so bright and cheerful. I can see why you love it so. So glad you found a way to beat the winter blues. Much love!
    Debra
    stylewisebydebra.net

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look adorable! I love your Look and the gorgeous Photos. :)

    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loving the top and earrings. Great post! xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. A rainbow queen! Love the vibrant print and colours on this top and your makeup and accessories compliment it perfectly <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow! You're so beautiful! I love the top!!
    Baci, Valeria - Coco et La vie en rose FASHION & BEAUTY

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my! You look killer! What a fab top you have here!

    Lyosha
    Inside and Outside Blog

    ReplyDelete
  17. Estas fotos son preciosas!!! !muchas gracias por tu comentario en mi blog,feliz fin de semana bonita!!!❤ ❤ ❤

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a bright and gun top Kizzy! I love how it breathes a little spring into your outfit! It's never cold here, but it is dreary. Bring on the sunny days!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This EYE MAEKUP *.* I love it - the colour is just so stunning on you and it looks amazing with your fabulous top <3

    xx
    https://oliviaemily.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. gorgeous!! and so lovely psychedelic print and fabulous earrings!! you rock them!!!
    besos

    ReplyDelete
  21. You look so pretty in these bright colors Kizzy! I love your makeup, it's fresh and giving you a youthful radiance <3
    http://www.rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.com/

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my dreams, my thoughts & creations, stay a while & forget the world! Leave me a tale, a vision or two!! Thank you for your words, they leave glitter & stardust on my heart...

Keep in Touch:

| Facebook | Twitter | Bloglovin | Tumblr |




Professional Blog Designs by pipdig