Coming Soon!




Hello dolls!

Well, it seems I have been away for much longer than I had anticipated and for that I'm sorry! I have been enjoying my new daughter Lily and her sisters Noemie & Saffron while they have been on school holiday. These moments of their childhood go by so quickly and it is important to enjoy and take them in as you cannot get them back. They are so precious. I don't share much of them on my blog because I like to keep that part of my life private and their safety is most important to me, so you most likely won't see full pictures of them here on my blog. But, Lily is thriving and is such a joy to our lives and we love her so much already. 
I will be returning to my blog, I miss blogging more than I thought I would and I miss all of your blogs and worlds as well. I try and keep up with everyone on Instagram as I can, it's not easy, but I do try. I am juggling a lot at the moment and once school begins again, it hopefully will be a little better. Will try to resume my outfit posts as well, the weather here hasn't been the best, but, I will try and come up with some ideas to share what I've been wearing lately as well. While being away I have learned who friends were and weren't. People that I thought were good, turned out to be the opposite. But, I wish to say a BIG thank you to those that have stuck around and kept in contact on my other social media platforms, you are gems and I wish you great love. This blog isn't over, in many ways it is just beginning and I'm happy about that. I will see you soon.
I hope all of you have been well & I wish you all a great rest of the week and weekend to come!!

Lots of loves

xoxoxoxo
Professional Blog Designs by pipdig