| A-Moderne |



"To me, clothing is a form of self-expression, there are hints of who you are in what you wear" - Marc Jacobs.

Happy Monday dollfaces, I hope your weekend was bliss. It was lovely and dry here, though a tiny bit chilly. I thought I would share one of my favourite shops with you today & a piece that I had bought from them as well. Some of you will have seen this on my instagram when I was on a blog break, I decided to catch my blog up with my pictures, so they didn't go to waste just being on Instagram. A-Moderne is such a gorgeous antique and vintage clothing shop based in London that I came across on Instagram and have been in love with ever since. I absolutely love vintage pieces with a light dreamy aesthetic and this shop is like heaven to me.
If I had all the money in the world, I'd buy every piece because it's so clear that a lot of love & care goes into curating all of these lush gems for beauty seekers to wear & love. Andrea, the shop owner and curator definitely has a gift for seeking out the beautiful and I really do spend a lot of time -sighing- over each new item. But, it isn't just their beauty, old items always grasp me with what their story might be, who might have worn and loved these items and that's why I appreciate the care taken putting everything together.
I purchased this divine 1940's Front Lace Butterfly bed jacket as I had been admiring it for some time. Andrea was kind enough to let me know that it had a slight graze on it but, I wanted it any ways & when it arrived I realised she put these gorgeous clip on vintage earrings that I'm wearing in the picture as a little surprise for taking the item any way. Which was so lovely, I appreciate great customer service & they're so precious to wear. I hope to treat myself to more pretties in the future. I think it's so important to shop from small businesses and support them. Fast fashion & waste is becoming more and more of a problem & this is a great way to combat that and support small business owners & artists. 
Below my pictures, I've included some of my favourites from A-Moderne, please be sure to go to their official shop to see more. They ship world wide, so treat yourself...Christmas is coming!! Have a lovely start to the week dolls.

Loves & Loves
xoxoxo


A - MODERNE / Instagram



| MY DAINTY PICKS |
XOXOXOXO

21 comments

  1. woww, you look absolutely gorgeous in all these subtle pearly shades, the cute rose on your hair, the fab earrings and the stunning makeup! I love this 40's style, so elegant!. And this shop looks fabulous, so much delightful lace and cuteness!
    besos

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, very kind of you to say. I hope you have a great week lovely x

      Delete
  2. Morning Kizzy! I just love and share that quote too! And just love also your look, wow! The bed jackt is so precious and suits you so well, how cute the owner shop to have sent u the earrings as gift! The stuff is beautiful, want everything! Have a great week ahead, hugs! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Lilli!! Am happy you love it. So kind. I hope you are having a wonderful week, hugs xoxo

      Delete
  3. These pieces look beautiful and that dress is just exquisite on you Kizzy! The details are incredible and it looks as if it was made for you. Supporting small businesses is important!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Yes, small businesses are very important.

      Delete
  4. You look so Fabulous my Dear and your face is Flawless!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The use of feathers and other delicate materials are truly beautiful. Lovely to see you back blogging regularly by the way babe!

    aglassofice.com x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, 1940 impressed me how well preserved this garment is, there is something I can not resist and that is the buttons covered, seriously it is a detail that makes me fall in love, I agree with you Kizzy we have to support small entrepreneurs and if it is a way to extend life to the product and slow down a bit with the fast fashion that harms the planet. Kisses hun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Completely agree with you!! It's so important!! Kisses to you too x

      Delete
  7. What a beautiful shot and you look magical in the gorgeous bed jacket! I always appreciate and remember great customer service. Thanks for the shop introduction!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Vintage with a dreamy aesthetic -- yea, that's totally you!

    www.ohtobeamuse.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful Items! You look amazing <3

    lovely Greetings

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow!!! So beautiful things....a perfect tip for Christmas gifts!!!
    Have a nice day and don't miss my latest post, now on my blog! Kisses from Italy and thank you for your visit,
    Eni

    Eniwhere Fashion
    Trattamento Perla Nera di Mavex

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's nice to see more of your style doll. I love vintage, and have a closet full of my grandmother's pieces but I haven't worn in a while. The bed jacket and all of the details here are lovely. <3
    FASHION TALES

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my dreams, my thoughts & creations, stay a while & forget the world! Leave me a tale, a vision or two!! Thank you for your words, they leave glitter & stardust on my heart...

Keep in Touch:

| Facebook | Twitter | Bloglovin | Tumblr |




Professional Blog Designs by pipdig