| 80's Couch |


"She was beautifully out of place. Sometimes I believe she intended to be. Like the moon out during the day"...


 Growing up during the 80's there was an explosion of floral, from wallpaper, to clothes, furniture - flowers were everywhere. Not that florals were exclusive to the 80's they just went through a revival at the time. I can remember going to family's house & some of the most (at the time) hideous wallpaper would stare back at me & I would wonder what was going on. I would most likely think it was brilliant now, but there you go. 
When I spotted this dress at Primark, my 1st thought was the 80's, Molly Ringwald flashed before my eyes and I instantly smiled and bought it. I always laugh how things go in and out of fashion & then comes back reinvented & you just have to buy a piece of it. I especially like it since most of my clothes are actual vintage, so the reinvented pieces fit right in. But, one thing I never ever tire of is florals!! I love florals in everything, clothes, interiors, art - it's my favourite pattern. You can never run out of ideas for floral looks or colours. Sometimes nature gives the best inspiration. So, what patterns do you love? I also love stripes, tartan & gingham as well.
So, Friday is my blog's birthday, so I'm going to  have a look back at some older photos from the blog & also some that never made it on here due to the blog break that I had through the summertime. I hope your week is going well so far, almost Friday. I'm so excited because school will be over & Christmas day will be even closer. Enjoy your day beauties!

Loves & Loves
xoxox



{Dainty Boudoir: Shirt Dress & Belt - Primark ; Beret - Ebay ; Brooch - Old}

XOXOXOXO

14 comments

  1. Oh Molly Ringwald, I am wondering what has become of her! She was so funny!
    I love this adorable dress kizzy!
    Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
    Facebook
    Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm...no idea what happened to her. She was funny. Thank you x

      Delete
  2. Wow Kizzy! I love it so much. Not only because I love FLorals my self, but because of the design. You look lovely and you are sitting pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This dress does have wonderfully nostalgic 80's vibe to it! The color and print are so pretty. Look gorgeous on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love florals too; your dress is beautiful and so is your make-up. Happy early Blog Anniversary.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This floral shirt is a dream, especially paired with the gorgeous brooch! Your eyes look amazing here babe.

    aglassofice.com x

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look beautiful! Love the outfit and your makeup! I think floral in the Winter looks so pretty! Happy Blogiversary! Wishing you many years of blog success! I'm fairly new to your blog, and I enjoy reading your content!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much & also for the wishes too!! I appreciate it!! x

      Delete
  7. Amazing Make up! I love the rainbow Colors <3

    lovely Greetings!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now that you mention it, I see Molly Ringwald all over this outfit and I LOVE IT! You look undeniably beautiful and pretty in pink.

    HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS!
    Sxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my dreams, my thoughts & creations, stay a while & forget the world! Leave me a tale, a vision or two!! Thank you for your words, they leave glitter & stardust on my heart...

Keep in Touch:

| Facebook | Twitter | Bloglovin | Tumblr |




Professional Blog Designs by pipdig