| Rain Rain Go Away |



Raindrops keep falling on my head, but that doesn't mean my eyes will soon be turning red. Crying's not for me. 'Cause I'm never gonna stop the rain by complaining. Because I'm free, 'cause nothing's worrying me.


So the weather here has been a bit wet and I've been unable to get outside for full outfit shoots. I don't mind rain as it can be relaxing, but when you want out to go out and get things done it can be hectic. But, it's ok because it reminds us to slow down and take it easy sometimes when we've bee doing a lot. I've had more time to shoot things in the house, work on other blog posts and start reading a poetry book that I bought recently. Once I win the lottery though, I'm off to somewhere warmer until winter is over, ha. January is one of those months though that I tend to feel sluggish during, it's dark practically all day, so keeping busy is a must. 
I got this vintage top at Christmas time from a shop on etsy. It's Pierrot inspired which is why I liked it. Plus, it's blue my favourite colour. I like finding unique items to wear that no one else will have, makes dressing more fun. I have a ton of stuff to shoot for the blog, I think I've revived my excitement to blog more once again. I have a lot of ideas for February as well. What do you do when the weather keeps you from getting things done? I hope you had a great weekend & wish you a fantastic new week :)

Loves & Loves
xoxoxo





22 comments

  1. It is sunnhy here in Italy, however we are freezing to death!
    I love your top kizzy!
    Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
    Facebook
    Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll take the cold sunshine any day,a!! Thank you :))

      Delete
  2. you look gorgeous despite the rain and I love your blouse and fabulous makeup!, love the Pierrot vibe, so cute!
    wish you lots of sunshine!
    besos

    ReplyDelete
  3. The top is gorgeous and you look beautiful Kizzy! I don't mind the rain so much during the winter because it usually means that it's not cold enough to snow. And you make a good point that the rain can actually be relaxing. I'm so over the cold and can't wait for my upcoming warm weather getaway to Miami.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. Some rain is ok, but if it begins to prevent you from doing anything it needs a rest. But, I like cozy times inside as well. Your getaway sounds fab!! x

      Delete
  4. You look beautiful Kizzy! I love the vintage top! It's been rainy here too, and cold! I look forward to more sunny days! Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much!! I look forward to sunny days too, Hope your week is fabulous x

      Delete
  5. Your make up is fabulous. Blue is my favourite colour too. It’s a good thing you made the most of being indoors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :)) Yes, it's a must until the sun comes back :) x

      Delete
  6. I don't want my share of the money, just take me with you. LOL
    I love that top you are wearing. It is so unique.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haahaa...ok, I will take you with me!! We will live it up in the sunshine!! Thank you lovely x

      Delete
  7. Sorry the weather hasn't been helping you out - I do love when it's rainy and you can snuggle up inside, its so relaxing! Have a great week!

    https://thesongthatsummersings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, being inside when it's rainy is great. But, when you have to go out, it can get tiresome. Plus, I get migraines when it's rainy out. Hope you have a great week too x

      Delete
  8. The perfect blouse to take dictation Madam Secretary. I Love it on You.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a gorgeous Make up Look! I love it <3

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Here it is really cold, and we do get some snowy and rainy day, but we also have a lot of sun and that makes it a lot easier. I think sunny days really improve my mood. Anyhow, I know what you mean. January can feel sluggish. I hope you'll get some nice sunny days too. I think I actually like sunny and cold days. When I dress up warmly enough, I never feel cold- it took me a while to figure out how important is to dress warmly during winter.

    You look utterly beautiful dear. I really like this make up look on you. You have such a lovely make up style, it's whimsical and dreamy, you use colours and ornaments but you still look very natural. I think this is the kind of make up looks I would enjoy too. I might try it some time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sun and snow is lovely really, it's great to be outside in it as the air feels fresh. Rain just makes my head pound and I end up with a migraine. The sun is trying to come out today though and I'm happy for that. Thank you so much dear x

      Delete
  11. I agree, it's definitely the time of year to keep busy and distract yourself until the gorgeous, sunnier months return! Have a fabulous week darling!

    ps. love the embellished teardrops x

    aglassofice.com x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely keep busy, it does help. Hope your week is going well lovely x

      Delete
  12. I miss summer badly too. Winter is so grim. However I would definitely change the snow and stick with endless rain

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my dreams, my thoughts & creations, stay a while & forget the world! Leave me a tale, a vision or two!! Thank you for your words, they leave glitter & stardust on my heart...

Keep in Touch:

| Facebook | Twitter | Bloglovin | Tumblr |




Professional Blog Designs by pipdig