| 5 beauty products I'd like to try |




With a new year comes is often a time where we restock items we use every day. I don't know why but, I always like to have a new set of bath products or sleepwear when the new year begins, it's something I've always done since a child, the only difference is I buy them myself now instead of finding them under the tree on Christmas day. I've been recently cleaning out my beauty drawer of old makeup and products that have been used, so I thought it was the perfect time to take note of some of the beauty items I would like to try.
I've started with items that I routinely use and have run low on. As you will know from my last post, I am trying to keep eco friendly/cruelty free, so all of these fit into that categories without skimming out on actually being lovely to use. I believe it's really important that we start heading towards completely using products that are eco friendly/cruelty free. Not only for our own health and well being but also that of the earth too. So without further ado, here is my little list of products that I would like to try:

1. Shay & Blue Black Tulip Perfume (100ml @ £55) - If you've read my blog for a long time, you know that I can't go without perfume on, most days I'll have perfume but no makeup. Last year sometime I came across Shay & Blue and became really interested in their perfumes. Their a London based Craftsman and woman who create fresh and natural perfumes through the power of real flowers, fruits and spices. Everything is hand done with great passion. I can barely decide which I'd like to try first, every perfume sounds delicious & decadent. 

2. Eco Glitter Fun (prices range from £4 up pending on size needed) - I use a lot of glitter...a lot!! Sadly, it's not good for the environment to use regular glitter as it's tiny plastics, not bio degradable & gets into the oceans. So, I've been looking into companies that do biodegradable glitters. I found Eco Glitter Fun from a friend that uses it, these glitters are made from a certified compostable film, non toxic, free of heavy metals, sustainably sourced, cruelty free & vegan friendly. Biodegradation is initiated in soil/compost where microorganisms are present.Over time the glitter is metabolised by the microorganisms and turns into carbon dioxide, water, and biomass - that sounds like the funnest science experiment we never did in school!! Ha! They have a wide range of colours and size of glitters, their packaging is recyclable and uses the minimum of plastic & they do ship world wide.

3. Bomb Cosmetics Strawberry Fields Body Polish (365ml @ £7.99) - I love a good body scrub, it's great for getting rid of dead skin cells and circulation too. Now that I've finished my previous scrub, I'm looking for a new one & this one sounds gorgeous. Strawberries are my favourite fruit, not only is this cute, it will no doubt smell amazing too. Made with Shea butter, pure Patchouli and Ylang-Ylang essential oils to help skin shine. A fresh fruity accord in combination with fizzy champagne and white grape notes. Honestly, all of their products sound gorgeous, 100% naturally made, vegan friendly and never tested on animals. So you can splurge and feel no guilt!!

4. Lush Slapstick Solid Foundation 21W (30g. @ £16.95) - Never in my life have I see or tried solid foundation, but this really intrigues me. Pushing forward with their initiative to cut down packaging wherever possible. Lush have launched a breathable foundation that's breathable, won't clog your skin 

5. Candy Coat Nail Polish (10ml @ £6) - Cruelty free with a huge range of colours, I found them on Instagram some time ago and love how fun their nail polishes are. Sometimes just a dash of colour on your nails can lift your mood instantly. I've bought three colours from them, so I'll have a post about it soon. 

What beauty products are you interested in just now? Have a wonderful day dolls.

Loves & Loves
xoxox


15 comments

  1. The bombs body polish looks fantastic! I would love to try that out, thanks for sharing :)
    My recent post: https://lifeofellabella.blogspot.com/2019/01/my-go-to-natural-makeup-5-minute-makeup.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to try the glitter fun alhough i might look like a drag queen :-)
    Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
    Facebook
    Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all nice products to try
    https://www.melodyjacob.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad that you found this biodegradable glitter!, totally support it!. And I'm really interested in the solid foundation, isn't it amazing?. Looking forward to read more about it!. Thanks for sharing!
    besos

    ReplyDelete
  5. I too like to have new perfumes to start the new year, but Santa did not bring me any. As for make-up I have not worn it since NYE. Happy weekend my Dear.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Candy Coat nail polish sounds great and it's wonderful that it's cruelty free. Shay and Blue sounds like a great perfume brand, I love that they use real ingredients and are London based. I wonder what tulips smell like.

    It is great to know that there are companies who do degradable glitter, they sure sound wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing! I love the soft Colors of the Nail Polish and the Body Polish :)

    Happy Weekend <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Bomb body polish sounds lovely! There aren't that many products I want to try right now, always looking for inspiration x

    Sophie
    www.glowsteady.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm with you on getting new bath products in the new year. That body polish looks and sounds like such a treat for the skin.

    ReplyDelete
  10. All these products sound like they would be great to try, especially the body polish! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am crazy about glitter lately! Eco option is very attractive. Candy coat colors are so pretty! I need to buy myself some

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice tips my dear!!!
    Take a look on my blog Eniwhere Fashion : I have a new post !!! Have a nice day, kisses from Italy,
    Eni

    Tuc Tuc al Pitti Bimbo 88

    ReplyDelete
  13. These products looks so good especially the nail polish and glitters.

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow I really need some Eco glitter!!! & I seriously love that you get a new pyjama set for the new year :)
    I've kind of become obsessed with super shock shadows from colourpop - so much super sparkly goodness!

    https://thesongthatsummersings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. They all sound great and hope you get to try em all dear. I'm eyeing L'Oreal kiwi face mask. Hope to try it. :-)

    https://www.missymayification.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my dreams, my thoughts & creations, stay a while & forget the world! Leave me a tale, a vision or two!! Thank you for your words, they leave glitter & stardust on my heart...

Keep in Touch:

| Facebook | Twitter | Bloglovin | Tumblr |




Professional Blog Designs by pipdig