| Cherubs & Pink |


If you're too comfortable, it's time to move on, terrified of what's coming next? You're going in the right direction...


A blistery grey wet week is finally coming to an end, we seem to be getting our fill of them for a while now, I'll be happy to see them go. Though, I can feel spring preparing to make it's arrival, certain flowers have already begun to bloom, they will be bright and strong when the sun arrives after battling the cold wind and rain. I long to bask in the sunshine and forget all about the days of being cold and shivering wet when I arrive home. I will also enjoy having more days of being able to take photographs outside and not in my house that doesn't get much sunlight in the direction it faces, but that's ok. It's given me time to work on other things and research all the places that I want to go to take pictures surrounded by or restaurants I'd like to dine in and share on the blog with you. I have a stack of clothes I want to photograph for the blog too. Winter is a great reminder to us that the good things we love take time and will come soon enough to begin again. And of course winter has it's own beauty as well, I did wish we would have gotten more snow, but alas none so far. Here are two pictures I share on my instagram, if you're on there, do say hello. My cherub top I found randomly on ebay but you can get one at Motel Rocks, I love cherubs, so anything I see with them on it, and my pink top is just a random cardigan I got at Primark. The grey wet weather hasn't really made me want to get dressed up lately but, it should clear up soon & I'll be ready. I hope you have a wonderful day my lovelies!! 

Loves & Loves
xoxox




XOXOXOXO

29 comments

  1. You look adorable despite the weather is not collaborating!, lovely makeup, lovely colors and lovely attitude!.
    besos

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the pink cardigan that you got from Primark. I agree with you that I'm ready for spring and over this weird winter weather. Also, I like your quote at the top about being comfortable -- very true.

    new post: http://www.ohtobeamuse.com/2019/02/musical-muses-of-note-sza-her-ella-mai-eryn-allen-kane.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks beautiful on you! I love your make and I can see how you are eagerly waiting for the sun. Have a happy arriving weather!
    The Glossychic
    Wonder Cottage

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hear you about basking in the sunshine. I can't wait until winter is over. I hope the weather will soon cooperate so you can accomplish all your lovely plans :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pink top and looking forward to your spring & summer collection. Enjoy the weekend when it comes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Estupendo post! Muchas gracias por tu última visita, espero verte pronto por mi blog! ♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful <3 Also your Make up looks gorgeous <3

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loved the makeup <3

    Thank you so much for your wonderful comment on my last post.

    Maybe you can find time to read my new post: Customize Heels: An Era of Personalized Products

    Much Love
    Akanksha
    Fictitious Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loved the makeup! :)

    Thank you so much for your wonderful comment on my last post.

    Maybe you can find time to read my new post: Customize Heels: An Era of Personalized Products

    Much Love
    Akanksha
    Fictitious Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  10. This lip shade looks absolutely amazing on you babe! Hope you're having a lovely weekend :)

    aglassofice.com x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I am, I hope your weekend was lovely :)

      Delete
  11. I love your makeup, it's so girly and pretty xx

    GemmaEtc.com ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  12. Both of these photographs are wonderful, you always look so beautiful. Have a lovely Sunday!

    https://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh! Your cherub top is lovely. Looks great on you.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your cherub print top is so pretty. I can’t wait for spring to come soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you. Spring will be here soon, thankfully :) x

      Delete

Welcome to my dreams, my thoughts & creations, stay a while & forget the world! Leave me a tale, a vision or two!! Thank you for your words, they leave glitter & stardust on my heart...

Keep in Touch:

| Facebook | Twitter | Bloglovin | Tumblr |




Professional Blog Designs by pipdig