| 7 types of negativity to kill |



Happy Monday dolls, I hope you had a brilliant weekend. It was a rainy one here, so I was inside watching movies with my family. A Netflix and chill kind of weekend with Chinese food to celebrate our anniversary with our girls on Sunday too. (We spend the actual day with them & go out by ourselves another day as they like celebrating with us). But, I hope you have a fantastic start to the week. Have a great day dolls,

Loves & Loves
xoxox

7 types of negativity to kill


1. Perfection: Sometimes we try to achieve things that are completely unrealistic if we look at them logically. This can lead to feeling 'less than'. Perfection as the world tries to tell us doesn't exist to be honest, because the concept of perfection is different to each of us. What one finds beautiful or 'perfect' varies from person to person. I find perfection in faults...in 'imperfections' themselves. It means we're human, we're alive, we've been made in accordance to ourselves, like no one else, we're original. Unique is perfect and all of us shine like stars when we allow ourselves to see and love our rough edges, scars and otherwise make us who we are and that in itself is perfect. So trying to seek the world's idea of perfection is futile, we only need to accept & be ourselves and grow as individuals.
   
2. Judgement over others & yourself: when you judge others, you're only focusing on the negative qualities about others and yourself. Judging others when you haven't walked in their shoes only makes you look like an ass and we already have enough of those in the world, it only takes turning on the news to see that. It's only been proven to create more problems than solving them. Judging yourself is the same aspect, how do you expect to improve if you keep pressing on the same things. Judging won't help improve a person, it hinders. Sure, we all have faults and things we could do better, but being hard on ourselves or judging doesn't help improvements, it only causes fears or feelings of lacking as a person. And no one is perfect and always in need of improvement. 

3. Self-doubt: When you start to doubt yourself even a little, it starts as a small fire that soon gets out of control. Because one moment of self doubt creates another. But, happy healthier thoughts breed happier and healthier results and even if a situation doesn't come out the way we expected it to, a positive mind can create new solutions quicker and the ability to pick yourself up faster too.

4. Assuming the worst is always going to happen - Something I've never struggled with but, have had plenty of people around me that have. We'll never know the outcome of something until it happens, accepting that there are things in life that we can't control will actually leave us less stressed. Knowing that we are so small in comparison to this big world and that life is short, should move us to do all the things we can, so that we don't miss out out. Looking back and wishing you had completed something is far worse than looking back and knowing you gave it your best even if it didn't work out the way you wanted it to. Great things come from small failures but, you'll never find out if you always assume the worst is going to happen.

5. Worry - I'm not a worrier really myself, haha. Much to the annoyance of some people, I just don't see the point. It's not going to help me solve the issue or magically solve the problem either. Actually in crunch time situations, I tend to start laughing. It's only when someone that's stressing is around me do I feel tension in myself because I'm emphatic. I just know that any time I did have a brief moment of worry, I made the situation worse, when I remained calm, took a deep breath and stepped back, I was able to clear my mind and get through whatever I was facing easier and more effectively. 

6. Complaining - I'm not fond of complaining whatsoever really. I find complaints annoying. Not to be confused when a person really needs help or has an issue, like they're in pain. That's not complaining to me. But, when someone's complaining for selfish reasons like when you're in a store and in the checkout line and you feel it's not going fast enough for you & you start complaining about it. You're not helping the situation you just end up looking foolish.

7. Trying to be in control of everything - There is no way we can control everything, it's simply not how life works. If this was the case, I'd have won the lottery by now and be on some hot island somewhere but, alas I am not. Sometimes trying to control everything only ends up in everything going wrong whereas if you just left it to go how it would naturally, the result might have been better or the way it should have been. Control freaks are no fun either, you can cause yourself un-needed stress, which could lead to health issues. Life is a game of chance, that's what makes it fun, scary and un-knowing and fragile all at the same time. It's how we learn, grow and become better individuals. Life's twists and turns help us become the people we were meant to be. Just by doing our best and enjoying what we're doing, everything will work out just fine.

19 comments

  1. Thank you for posting this Kizzy. I have done all of these things at some point. I have anxiety so I tend to worry a lot. I'm getting better at learning to not to worry and stress. I'm also a believer that things will work out fine. Wishing you a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am totally devoided of the first 4 but I am overwhelmed by the 5th one!
    Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
    Facebook
    Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're true!! :)

    https://julesonthemoon.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a type A so I struggle with no. 7 but I've become better about just rolling with things as they happen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi doll,
    Happy anniversary doll!! Our kids love to celebrate with us too. I am guilty of some of these negativities too. It's hard, but accepting ourselves and others is possible.
    http://chicfromhair2toe.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. The two I have to concern myself with on here are judgement of others (I don't ever tend to judge myself) and self-doubt. Sometimes those get in my head and then I have to remind myself to stop doing that, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Points, i love especially 1 and 2 <3

    lovely Greetings!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Reading this, I realized that I struggle with all of them. Thank you for this post.

    https://sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am Guilty of all of it before I made some changes two years ago.
    Once I stop trying to control everything I will be home Free. Thanks Sis!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So good - I'm a natural worrier and it's hard to stop worrying about things sometimes, having the boys helps as you always have to be in the moment with them :)

    Hope that your week is going well :)


    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
  11. I dislike when people complain in situations like that as well, I feel they only do it so they could attract attention to themselves. Some people are always trying to make themselves the victim because they feed on negative energy and they feel empty inside- hence the need to draw attention to themselves. I see that kind of behaviour as emotionally manipulative and I think we have the right to feel annoyed by it. Some people will make a fuss over anything.

    This is such a valid post to read. I agree with you on all the points. Perfectionism can be deadly and we can't solve problems by worrying about them. Calming down and taking action is much better than worrying and getting ourselves all hyped out. I feel that sometimes people who are calm are seen as passive, but things are often the other way around. People who are emotionally balanced, i.e. calm, are usually more effective than people who aren't very balanced. I'm not as chilled as I used to be, I must admit to that. I feel that in the past I was calmer in some situations but I appreciate my calmness as a virtue. I didn't realize that it was a good thing because people always associate chilled people with being lazy. Now I strive to regain my sense of calm.:) Trying to be in control of everything can be a form of negativity because nobody can control it all. The sooner we realize that, the better!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Estupendo post ! Espero tu opinión en mi último post! Feliz noche! 🌻🌻🌻

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yess. I think we all get caught up with these things at one point or another. I definitely still struggle trying to make everything perfect sometimes and all that means is that you're never truly satisfied x

    Sophie
    www.glowsteady.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. I struggle with them all. Thanks for sharing.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my, I must admit to having experienced all of these forms of negativity - particularly self-doubt, complaints, the need to control, and judgment over self. I am trying to work on it slowly, but it can be quite a process to get there. Slowly but surely, we can all try to brush away negativity.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Felicidades! Feliz día! 🤗🤗🤗

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh so true!, negativity kills all the joy in our lifes!, and it's so hard to fight against this kind of thoughts. I was raised by a really perfectionist and freak crontol mom (and grandma), which means that it has taken me ages to relax and enjoy whatever I do, and it's still difficult for me not to think that something catastrophic is going to happen. But I'm doing better everyday!
    besos

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your advice to leave self doubt in the past; nothing good can come from it! :)

    aglassofice.com x

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am definitely guilty of number seven! I realise that trying to be in control of everything is definitely a sure fire way to ruin things for yourself.

    Have a great weekend :)
    Amy x Wandering Everywhere

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my dreams, my thoughts & creations, stay a while & forget the world! Leave me a tale, a vision or two!! Thank you for your words, they leave glitter & stardust on my heart...

Keep in Touch:

| Facebook | Twitter | Bloglovin | Tumblr |




Professional Blog Designs by pipdig