| Black |


We only said goodbye with words, I died a hundred times, You go back to her and I go back to black....Amy Whinehouse.


Sometimes people ask me if I ever wear black or dark colours, ha. And to be honest, the answer is no, not really. I do have random dark pieces that I wear here and there but, I just happen to love pastels and bright colours. It's not out of my comfort zone to wear dark colours as I have no comfort zone, I embrace everything. It's more a feeling when I see something rather than focusing on the colour or whatever. But, I do have a lot of random things in my wardrobe.
I bought this dress ages ago on my break and it's really soft to wear, light enough for hot days and yet easy to layer up for colder ones. The puffy sleeves are what got my attention first. In theory they are fantastic yet in reality, I spent a lot of time adjusting them, haha. They either fell down off my shoulders or just continued further almost to the point of flashing someone, so after a while, I was happy to go back home and get out of the dress. But, I love it regardless and will adjust it, so it won't fall down anymore. I bought some other things from Asos that I'll share on the blog in time to come as well, I rarely shop online these days but, Asos is really great!! I hope you have a fantastic week to come my lovelies and it hasn't been too hot for you! If so, get in the pool if you can!!

Loves & Loves
xoxoxoxox




{Dainty Boudoir: Velvet Dress - Asos ; Pearl Heart Earrings - Belle Lurette ; Tights - Ebay ; Shoes - Betsy Johnson} 


XOXOXOXO

17 comments

  1. This is a beautiful velvet dress and it looks great on you. I love the tights and the heels you paired it with. I'm kind of the same way, I'm more attracted to other colours, black is not my colour but I do have some black items that I wear from time to time. Surprisingly, this summer I feel like wearing black more often. You definitely look fab in this black styling. The pearl earrings are so pretty and they match the details on the dress perfectly. Wonderful make up as well. I love how creative you are with make up. I love those black hearts on your skin btw, almost like heart shaped beauty marks, so adorable....are they glued on or did you paint them yourself? they look very precise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your eyeshadow artwork and perfectly applied lipstick look gorgeous in the photos above, and I love the hearts. The black velvet dress and white tights both look very pretty. You look fabulous!

    https://full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your answer, I will look up face stampers...and maybe try making my own:):).

    ReplyDelete
  4. The puffy sleeve really are the standout detail of this dress! You look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think about 85% of my wardrobe is black, I definitely have a comfort zone!! x

    Sophie
    www.glowsteady.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another Beautiful lewk Sis. Enjoy. . .

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so pretty Kizzy! I love the eye makeup and dress!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Kizzy! I agree with you, I also am as regarding black though I still own something in this color. And I totally love this dress, sorry for the sleeves but it suits u very well and looking gorgeous! Hope u too are doing well my dear, lots of hugs! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know I've seen you in velvet, but yea, I don't really ever see you in black. But I do like the puffy sleeves, even though they were a bit of a hassle. I've been wearing a lot of Asos lately.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi beautiful,
    I love this dress and your makeup, Kizzy. I am now coming out of my comfort zone and wear more colors. You look so gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a great and dramatic outfit on you, I like it a lot - very creative!! :)

    aglassofice.com x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a great and dramatic look on you; I like it a lot - very creative!! :)

    aglassofice.com x

    ReplyDelete
  13. The dress and your style is super pretty darling
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look beautiful! I love the eye makeup, really want to try something like that on my eyes. That dress is gorgeous, Kizzy!

    http://www.rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yes I definitely picture you with outfits that are bright, romantic or whimsical, and colorful. This is a lovely cut and still fits the bill. It's annoying when pieces don't quite fit right, but it looks lovely in the picture now!

    ReplyDelete
  16. You wear black in a beautiful Way <3

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my dreams, my thoughts & creations, stay a while & forget the world! Leave me a tale, a vision or two!! Thank you for your words, they leave glitter & stardust on my heart...

Keep in Touch:

| Facebook | Twitter | Bloglovin | Tumblr |




Professional Blog Designs by pipdig