| Roses & Satin |


Every day you must hold your purpose in your arms and and say, "here I am". Life unfolds like a rose for a willing heart!

Rose prints and satin are two of my favourite designs and fabrics, not only do florals never go out of style, satin feels amazing against the skin. I recently purchased these two tops from Nasty Gal, I had never bought from this online shop before but, always liked a lot of things from it. Not sure why I never bought anything, but am happy I did. They're having a huge sale on at the moment and I always think that's the best time to buy from a brand you've never purchased from before. I liked these two tops as well because they are easy to dress up or down pending where you're going and you can add lots of accessories or none at all. The neck detail of the floral print top is my favourite, it has such a vintage-esqe feel to it that I love. I don't usually wear crop tops but, sometimes trying new things is fun. Have you ever purchased from Nasty Gal before?? This post isn't sponsored, I just wanted to share. I hope you have a fantastic start to the week dollfaces!

Loves & Loves
xoxox



{Dainty Boudoir: Nasty Gal's Wanna Grow Again Floral Ruched Blouse in top picture, currently sold out & That's Just Cowl It is Puff Sleeve Crop Top currently on sale. Earrings - Ebay}



XOXOXOXOX

33 comments

  1. woww, you look fabulous in both of them!, the shiny texture and the sleeves shape are amazing!
    besos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kizzy! So so in love! Well done, they both are just so beautiful and suit you so very well! Looking gorgeous! You too have a great new week, hope life is treating you fine! Hugs! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Lilli!! Thank you so much!! Life is going well, thank you. I hope the same for you too! Hugs xo

      Delete
  3. You look so gorgeous in both of them!!
    Big hugs :)

    https://www.abdelkhalekleblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi honey, you are looking beautiful and sexy in your first picture. Your makeup is perfect, the second one is also very cute.
    Have a pleasant Monday.
    Kisses <3
    http://www.rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello lovely!! Thank you so much, so kind!! I hope your week is going perfectly!! Kisses <3

      Delete
  5. Both tops are gorgeous and they look great on you. I don't think I ever tried this brand before, maybe some day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! It is, I hope your week is going perfectly too!! Kisses <3

      Delete
  6. I love both tops Kizzy, however the floral print one is my favorite!
    Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
    Facebook
    Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I agree with you, the floral one is my favourite too :)

      Delete
  7. I love both of your tops!

    New post

    http://www.alyinwanderland.com/2019/08/vibrant-escape-to-colorful-cartagena.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both are so pretty and feminine! You look fab Kizzy! There's something so sweet about a lovely rose print.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! I do love a great rose print!! x

      Delete
  9. You are Gorgeous my Dear and I love these tops on You!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look stunning in both tops Kizzy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So pretty!
    HAPPY WEEK
    xoxo
    https://stylishpatterns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Todo lo que nos enseñas es divino ! Me encantaría verte pronto por mi blog ! Que tengas un excelente día ! ♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love both of the tops on you! You carry them well and look good :)

    http://sarahrizaga.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. They look great! I love the first one. I've never shopped there before either but I totally agree that sales time is the best time to try somewhere new x

    Sophie
    www.glowsteady.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. I think the rose floral print is my favourite, I used to shop Nasty Gal a long time ago. I forget about that site. So lovely, doll! x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very NIce! kisses.

    www.mujeresanasybellas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. You looks wonderful <3 Have a nice day!:**

    ReplyDelete
  18. Both Tops are adorable, the suits you very well. :)

    xox

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my dreams, my thoughts & creations, stay a while & forget the world! Leave me a tale, a vision or two!! Thank you for your words, they leave glitter & stardust on my heart...

Keep in Touch:

| Facebook | Twitter | Bloglovin | Tumblr |




Professional Blog Designs by pipdig