| Pink Jumps |


Beauty is in the way you hold yourself. It's how you treat other people. The way you love. It's self acceptance. Beauty is in your soul.


And I'm back, uff after my birthday I just became really busy and this last week I was run down with a cold. After getting fed up, I've returned to my blog, my cold is finally starting to lift and I've been able to get outside for some fresh air which has done a world of good. I hope everyone has been well, I took these pictures weeks ago and if you follow me on Instagram, you'l have seen them but I like keeping outfits on my blog as well. I found this jumpsuit in my wardrobe after we finally got our bedroom floor done, I forgot I bought in an Asos sale. I like jumpsuits and this one is actually really comfy to wear, I love the ruffles the most. I think it's the perfect thing to wear for every day or even business wear, since business wear can be a bit stuffy and boring. Paired with these star earrings that I got a log time ago but just got around to wear (I have a lot of earrings) and of course one of my fave chokers, Zoey from Cherry & Mint creates all the patterns on her work herself - she's super talented, I love the patterns as they remind me of watching Saved By the Bell when I was a teenager. Do you like jumpsuits? Let me know in the comments...Have a gorgeous day dolls.

Loves & Loves
xoxox



{Dainty Boudoir: Jumpsuit - Asos (old) ; Shoes (old) ; Rainbow pastel Star Earrings - I'm Your Present ; Statement Choker - Cherry & Mint 




XOXOXOXO

27 comments

  1. You look fabulous Kizzy! Love the pink jumpsuit! I hope you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look stunning in this pink jumpsuit. I also like the shoes you wore with it, they're the cutest pair!
    I do like jumpsuits, especially in summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous in pink jumpsuit, you makeup and accessories are fabulous. I also love the shoes, really cute pair.
    Have a great day honey.
    Kisses <3
    http://www.rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous pink jumpsuit! You look smashing Kizzy! Hope you can kick that pesky cold to the curb completely soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you're feeling better! I absolutely adore jumpsuits when I find a good one. They can be a little difficult because I'mm really short but when I find one that works, I become obsessed with them x

    Sophie
    www.glowsteady.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I'm not that tall either, so I know what you mean! x

      Delete
  6. Oh WOW. What a fun jumpsuit! I love it! And with the gold shoes, so retro in 60s mod kind of way. Glad you are feeling better. I am going to Paris on Thursday and this time I am prepared with hand sanitizer and clorox wipes. I got sick from the plane last year and that is not happening this year.

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU!!! I hope you enjoyed Paris and didn't catch a cold in any way!! x

      Delete
  7. You always look so pretty in pink, Kizzy. I think I only own one jumpsuit. I hope that answers your question. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's such a cute ruffled jumpsuit on you and I love he statement earrings with it! I'm not a jumpsuit fan, the bathroom issue, ha! So I just admire them on others :)

    Hope that your week is going well :)

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have a lovely weekend kizzy,
    with love <3
    http://www.rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice earrings <3

    Federica
    www.federicadinardo.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. The Jumpsuit looks amazing, it suits you beautiful! The Color is adorable <3

    Lovely Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So, so Fabulous my Dear and I love this Lewk!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my dreams, my thoughts & creations, stay a while & forget the world! Leave me a tale, a vision or two!! Thank you for your words, they leave glitter & stardust on my heart...

Keep in Touch:

| Facebook | Twitter | Bloglovin | Tumblr |




Professional Blog Designs by pipdig