| The Lovers |


We are the drifters & dancers, sun worshipers, and risk takers. The reamers, the lovers, believers and change makers!

The air is getting cooler here on and off, the breeze feels refreshing after all the muggy sunshine. I like the mixed feeling of two seasons in one. The leaves are drifting to the ground in shades of golds, yellows and reds. The deep scent of earth can be inhaled in every breath as the nature prepares to give up it's final hold on the summer sun. The night time is brisk and refreshing, I love sitting outside and basking in the peace and tranquility. Autumn always makes me think of spring in reverse. One last blast of colours and nature before it prepares to sleep through the winter months. It's quite beautiful to watch.
Happy Monday beauties, I hope you had a wonderful weekend, I took these pictures and for once did nothing else. Sometimes it's your mind that needs a break and not just your body. I just listened to music and read stories. The week is non-stop so it's great to just do nothing sometimes. My youngest had to get her jabs for school, which she didn't even flinch for - this was not me as a child, haha! My outfit is all vintage except my bag. I got it at SkinnyDip London, they always have such unique bags. I tend to buy vintage as much as possible for unique-ness and also to save on fashion waste. I bought this vintage jumpsuit ages ago and I just instantly loved the big pattern, really unique and comfy to wear too, I just paired it with one of my vintage bedjackets so I didn't feel too warm or too cool. Have you bought any cool vintage pieces lately? Or new ones? Let me know...Have a great start to the week lovelies.

Loves & Loves
xoxoxox



{Dainty Boudoir: Jumpsuit - Vintage from Hannah & Francis Jane on Etsy ; Satin bedjacket - Vintage bought on Etsy ; Bag - (old) SkinnyDip London ; Peacock belt buckle - Vintage}


XOXOXOXO

20 comments

  1. This vintage jumpsuit is cute on you. Loving how you have paired it with this satin bed-jacket. You jewelries, purse and belt everything makes your look perfect. I love your makeup too.
    Have a happy Monday.
    Kisses <3
    http://www.rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. so stunning and full of flowers loook xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore the colours in your jumpsuit, perfect for this time of year too! I'm a huge fan of watching the colours change and leaves fall in autumn. The trees opposite my house are just stating to deepen and it's so pretty x

    Sophie
    www.glowsteady.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. What gorgeous jumpsuit and you look smashing! How nice that you managed to get a break and do absolutely nothing. That can be so refreshing for the mind and body!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely!! Yes, it's so nice to just be still sometimes! x

      Delete
  5. This vintage jumpsuit is gorgeous! I love how you styled it. You always look so pretty and feminine. This is such a great look!
    I agree that vintage clothes makes our style more unique. I didn't buy any vintage clothes lately but also no news ones, I joined a slow fashion initiative this summer. Buying vintage is the best way to cut down on fashion waste. I might buy some vintage piece for this autumn but I haven't found anything yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Yes, slow fashion is so important for the environment, we really need to think more about the things we buy!! x

      Delete
  6. gorgeous jumpsuit....Loving how you have paired it
    www.stylebasket.in

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow i love your vintage style outfit, you look fab and I adore that jumpsuit!
    Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
    Facebook
    Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love. love, love this Lewk on you my Dear!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jumpsuits are so much fun to wear, especially printed are my favourite. What a delightful little bag too, doll! <3 xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Estupendo post!
    Espero verte pronto por mi blog! Feliz día!
    ♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your jumpsuit is absolutely beautiful. And the colors are just perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my dreams, my thoughts & creations, stay a while & forget the world! Leave me a tale, a vision or two!! Thank you for your words, they leave glitter & stardust on my heart...

Keep in Touch:

| Facebook | Twitter | Bloglovin | Tumblr |




Professional Blog Designs by pipdig