| Margarita Bloom's Aphrodite |


One of my favourite lotions Aphrodite from Margarita Bloom takes it's cue from the Greek goddess herself, an ethereal delight that envelops the wearer in a intoxicatingly sensual aroma that leaves you feeling light and airy as if happily floating on pink gold cotton candy clouds through the sky. 


(This isn't sponsored, it was bought by my husband as part of my birthday. All opinions are my own)

Hiya lovelies, I wanted to share one of my favourite lotions with you today, especially as we head into the colder weather where a good lotion is usually always at hand for daily use. Having gotten this lotion before as a gift, this Aphrodite Lovely Lotion from one of my favourite independent shops Margarita Bloom. Run by the gorgeous Gina, she offers a lot of fun, cute and lush pretties to help you feeling pampered in no time at all, she ships worldwide from the US. After receiving this lotion (which always comes with a sweet freebie to try) it instantly became a favourite, it has a medium consistency which is perfect for me as I don't like lotions that are too thick or runny either. The scent is one that is so lovely, you can be like me and run it over your clothes as well to smell wonderful. It soaks into the skin quickly, I use it after the bath or shower and my skin feels fabulous all day long. Because the scent is a light one, you can easily put on your perfume after getting ready and the scents won't clash in a horrible way.

You'll deliciously smell of - Cotton candy, vanilla, caramel, lilies, red juicy berries and strawberries. So lovely, you may find a few cute cupids following you around in awe *wink*

It's key ingredients of Aloe, sunflower, milk, oats, safflower oil, sweet almond oil & rosemary will leave your skin soft, moisturized and smelling like the Goddess you are, even on the busy stressful days. It's $22 for 8oz/236ml and a little goes a long way, I only have to use a small amount at a time and my bottle lasts for months. There isn't anything about this lotion that I don't like, if I had to be extremely picky, I'd only wish for a flip-top cap, simply because I have to work fast with children, haha. But, there isn't anything important that puts me off using this lotion and I'm extremely picky when it comes to beauty products. So go on & treat yourself & be the goddess you are, taking care & pampering yourself is an important part of self care and you deserve it! Have a gorgeous day my sweethearts,

Loves & Loves
xoxox

Margarita Bloom: Website / Instagram



XOXOXOXOX

24 comments

  1. So Sexy and Sweet. . . . Enjoy October my Dear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cream looks great and I would like to try it. I like your photos and writing style and I'm so happy because I discover your blog.

    New Post - http://www.exclusivebeautydiary.com/2019/09/armaniprive-rose-alexandrie_25.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great lotion here and these shots of you are beautiful my dear friend.

    https://www.missymayification.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh cotton candy and vanilla? Definitely my fave, I also adore the packaging!
    Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
    Facebook
    Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this looks amazing!!
    Hugs ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. This Aphrodite lotion seems wonderful! I really like the ingredients, I'm a big fan of natural cosmetics. You look beautiful in these photographs. That floral crown is so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The scent sounds deliciously divine and good enough to eat LOL And the ingredients sound lovely as well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This sounds like a great products, Kizzy. I am sure it smells divine.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh very cute product darling
    Your look like a princes~ you are so pretty
    i love it your photos
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. The lotions looks amazing...you look beautiful in the pictures

    ReplyDelete
  11. I bet this lotion smells amazing! Cotton Candy and Vanilla smell so great together! You look so pretty in your pictures Kizzy! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can imagine how lovely this must smell and you look so beautiful in this ethereal outfit complete with floral crown! Have a lovely weekend :)

    aglassofice.com x

    ReplyDelete
  13. This cream sounds really good, I would like to give it a try. thanks for sharing.
    Have a happy Monday.
    http://www.rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. It sounds like a great product and I love the mint dress on you too! :)

    Hope that you had a great weekend. We had a picnic today, taking advantage of the public holiday and great weather :) I just posted my weekday wear linkup, I'd love you to join! :) I've got a scarf giveaway on my blog right now too!

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
  15. The combination of ingredients sounds wonderful! I love your look here as well - very goddess of love inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I always love a good lotion, especially one with some aloe in it!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wonderful Photos, you look beautiful <3
    I also love the Scent of Cotton Candy :)

    Have a great Day, lovely Greetings

    ReplyDelete
  18. Unas fotos preciosas! Se te ve estupenda! Espero tu opinión en mi último post! Espero que tengas un buen día! ♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh this sounds REALLY good, I must say! And the packaging! I would buy it just for that alone.

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Have a happy Monday <3
    Love <3
    http://www.rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Estupendo post ! Siempre escribes con tanto cariño! Espero verte pronto por mi blog ! Me encanta saber tu opinión sobre mis entradas! Feliz noche! 💙💙💙

    ReplyDelete
  22. So fabulous pictures and So Fabulous You!
    thanks for sharing your fav lotion!, it looks lovely!
    besos

    ReplyDelete
  23. Nice post dear! Thanks for sharing!
    Have a wonderful day! xx

    La ilusión de Nina - https://lailusiondenina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  24. I also love all pictures shared by this awesome and creative lady! You are talented, miss! Keep up sharing your photos!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my dreams, my thoughts & creations, stay a while & forget the world! Leave me a tale, a vision or two!! Thank you for your words, they leave glitter & stardust on my heart...

Keep in Touch:

| Facebook | Twitter | Bloglovin | Tumblr |




Professional Blog Designs by pipdig