| 4 Pretty Things: Motoguo |


Get comfortable being uncomfortable. Get confident being uncertain. Don't give up just because something is hard. Pushing through challenges is what makes you grow...

Happy Thursday dolls!! Am so happy this week is getting to it's end, the darker skies that we have now are leaving me tired faster. I've been trying to stay outside in the light for as long as I can to help. I just wanted to share some pretty things today that make me think of spring time & they come from the fashion label that I love - motoguo. They started in 2015 and they challenge peculiarity in the most romantic, cynical and ingenious manner. Am really in love with the colours and fabric choices, the tiniest details of the buttons are perfection, also the giant acorn nipple necklace, ha. The layering of the top right picture is my favourite, I would wear all of it, just dreamy perfection!! What have you been loving this week my darling dolls? Let me know in the comments, have a gorgeous day!

Loves & Loves
xoxox

14 comments

  1. Thank you for sharing
    https://www.melodyjacob.com/2019/11/3-free-christmas-and-new-year-countdown.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely in love with the fab layering and colors!, thanks for sharing these inspiring pics!. So lovely that you knew that I was going to love it! ;DDDD
    besos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, I love also the giant emerald chocker!
    Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
    Facebook
    Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, everything is so cute, I love the emerald choker.
    Have a nice day.
    Kisses <3
    http://www.rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah so cheeky and whimsical! I can see why you love them Kizzy! The literal money belt is so fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow I am loving the huge statement necklaces, how fun! I like the mix of colours and textures too, so luxe! :)

    Hope that your week is going well :) Such a hot day today here, more like summer than spring!

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
  7. ! Tú entrada muy interesante! Te espero por mi blog! 🍁🍁🍁

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooohhhhhhh the heart-shaped gold-tone buttons on the cardigan are SO cute! Buttons need to up their game this season now, haha ;)

    aglassofice.com x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah yes I am going to go for a walk today and I use a daylight therapy lamp everyday on my desk but more for migraines as low seretonin also causes migraines to be worse in people who have them. And this brand sounds great, and reminds me a bit of Mannish Arora who I saw in Paris.

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. What cute necklaces! Have a great week Kizzy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing inspo!!

    https://julesonthemoon.com/

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my dreams, my thoughts & creations, stay a while & forget the world! Leave me a tale, a vision or two!! Thank you for your words, they leave glitter & stardust on my heart...

Keep in Touch:

| Facebook | Twitter | Bloglovin | Tumblr |




Professional Blog Designs by pipdig