| Pastel Weekends |


"She was not fragile like a flower, she was fragile like a bomb"...Entity.

Happy Monday dolls!! The lovely people at UK Tights* got in touch with me & asked if I would like to feature some of the products they offer on their website. After a good browse, I said yes and really one would be silly not too as they offer so many quality brands of hosiery - I'm crazy about tights! Some brands, I'd already bought before & others were new discoveries. UK Tights is the world's largest hosiery store, since 2005 they have provided customers with a huge selection of competitively priced hosiery from over 60 brands. And believe me, when I was looking for my selections, I thought I was never going to pick because there were so many gorgeous pieces to choose from, some sites just offer a small basic selection but, on UK Tights, I noticed there was a lot of variation in what they were offering, not just tights but, stockings and hold ups, also variation in sizes too. Even though it's UK Tights, they do ship internationally, which is really brilliant for everyone, also there's a big 80% off January sale going on just now too *wink*
I'm wearing one of my choices in these 1st set of pictures, I wanted to get outside but, everyone had come down with the flu, so it was the perfect time to pretty myself up on the outside, even if I was feeling rough inside. I chose these Valentina colour hold ups from the brand Trasparenze because they're super cute and I loved the colour, I've only bought this type once before and wasn't always convinced with how well (they didn't) stay up. After wearing these, I was quite impressed with the wide elastic at the top that securely holds them to your thigh. They didn't move, not flimsy in the slightest, so I would definitely buy these in other colours from this brand (they come in 12 different colours). The quality is really superb and soft against the legs as well, they'll be perfect under dresses and skirts as the weather gets warmer too. 
So, you can look forward to seeing all of these tights over the coming weeks more properly with my outfits. What do you think of these hold ups? Do you wear hold ups or are you more of a tights wearer? Let me know in the comments & be sure to check out UK Tights for more brands and styles.

Have a great day dolls
Loves & Loves
xoxo


*This is a sponsored post but, all opinions and thoughts are strictly my own. I received all the hosiery below to share on my blog with my readers.




{Dainty Boudoir: Trasparenze Valentina Hold Ups - c/o UK Tights ; Bow Earrings - Belle Lurette ; Vintage Bed Jacket - Etsy ; Yellow Bustier (old) New Look ; Pink Tutu skirt - (old) Ann Summers}


With love from The Dainty Dolls House<3

26 comments

  1. Ohh I love their tights, they are amazing. I love wearing tights even in summers. You are looking so pretty honey. Totally in love with these tights.
    Happy Monday.
    Love <3
    http://www.rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kizzy you look stunning in these pictures, I really love these tights!
    Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
    Facebook
    Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool tights! i wish we have a colder weather here so i can wear more tights, high socks, and coats! :)

    xoxo, rae
    http://www.raellarina.net

    INSTAGRAM | TWITTER | FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! We can trade, I wish for some sunshine!! xoxo

      Delete
  4. I'm a big fan of tights as well. The selection you chose is gorgeous and you look beautiful in the Trasparenze Valentina Hold Ups.

    ReplyDelete
  5. woww, you look fabulous in these pictures!, love your bed jacket and how cute it looks with everything you wear!
    besos

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look amazing Kizzy! The pastel colors make me wish for Spring weather!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So Very Sexy my Dear and those tights fit your style perfectly. Kudos!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those pink hold ups are fabulous! You picked a nice pair and the whole pastel look is just adorable. I love wearing tights too. A statement pair of tights can totally transform and glam up an outfit. Have a great day beautiful!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! Hope you had a wonderful weekend x

      Delete
  9. They look incredible and it's amazing that they come in so many different colours, so great if you want to add a simple pop of colour x

    Sophie
    www.glowsteady.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. The pink tights is super pretty
    Beautiful photos
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful Words and beautiful Photos. You look gorgeous in Pastel <3

    lovely Greetings

    ReplyDelete
  12. These pink holds ups are so you! it's great they stay in place and they look fab with the colourful outfit! I hope that everyone feels better soon so you can rock the rest of your tights outside :)

    Hope that you are having a great week :)

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! I hope your weekend was bliss x

      Delete
  13. Una entrada estupenda ! Gracias por la información! 👌👌👌 Me alegro verte por mi blog , espero verte por allí muy pronto! Feliz domingo! 💓💓💓

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such fantastic tights and the color sooooo fabulous

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my dreams, my thoughts & creations, stay a while & forget the world! Leave me a tale, a vision or two!! Thank you for your words, they leave glitter & stardust on my heart...

Keep in Touch:

| Facebook | Twitter | Bloglovin | Tumblr |




Professional Blog Designs by pipdig