| Anne Sophie Cochevelou |


Happy Thursday dolls!! I hope the week has been well for you so far!?! Don't worry, it's almost the weekend!! Just wanted to leave you today with some recent pieces of one of my favourite artists, I've shared her work on the blog before with an interview (if you wish to read more about her) and various other posts here and there. Today, I just wanted to share some of my favourites from her latest art pieces that are available to purchase from her shop. She ships worldwide and if there is something specific you're looking for, she can do it. Her talent is really outstanding and one that I find really raw and real. I feel she's taken fun things that she loves and used them to create wearable art. It's not a copy or a trend, you won't find her work anywhere else (you may find copycats/knock offs but it's not as original in my opinion) Her work is fun yet high fashion, this isn't cheap illusions, she puts her heart and soul into every piece, big or small. I really admire her dedication and drive to keep putting originality out there when so much of the world is playing it safe.
I feel that Anne Sophie does a great service to the world not only with art but in fast fashion too, all her work is made from pieces she collects or is donated, the world is full of waste and what better way of combating that is to make beautiful art! We could all be inspired to head this way, take fashion slow and become our own artists and create...or if you're dreadfully un-creative, just buy from Anne Sophie *wink* Have a fantastic day my darlings and weekend to come!

Loves & Loves
xoxoxoxo

Online shop / Instagram















26 comments

  1. Beautiful pieces, I love the earrings! Thanks for sharing x

    Sophie
    www.glowsteady.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's really cool that Anne's pieces are crafted from materials that she recycles and they're gorgeous to boot! Can totally see why you love her work Kizzy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post, Thanks for sharing, x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are such awesome and unique pieces. What a wonderful way of creating amazing, artful pieces, while also being sustainable! Thanks for the FYI!

    Sxx
    daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So amazing that Anne makes her jewelry items from recycled items. Anything that reduces waste helps. Her designs are beautiful too! It is wonderful how many artists are environmentally friendly and conscious. When I make necklaces, I always try to use items I have around the house.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's a brilliant artist, so creative!! I really love her work!! x

      Delete
  6. Really creative and fun pieces! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is so talented. I love the earrings. Happy weekend doll.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The earrings are amazing. Happy weekend to you too x

      Delete
  8. Hey thanks for the heads up on her. Going to check her out, you are right her stuff is fun and fashion forward.

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Am happy you like it, I hope you find something you wish to treat yourself with :)) x

      Delete
  9. I love ornate, intricate pieces like this - it's something you don't see around often, making the designs all the more special :)

    aglassofice.com x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a refreshing and fun way to inject new life into these pieces! I love the whimsy here!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Se ven estupendos ! Espero tu opinión en mi última entrada! Feliz noche! 💓💓💓

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wishing you a great start of the new week!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my dreams, my thoughts & creations, stay a while & forget the world! Leave me a tale, a vision or two!! Thank you for your words, they leave glitter & stardust on my heart...

Keep in Touch:

| Facebook | Twitter | Bloglovin | Tumblr |




Professional Blog Designs by pipdig