| Dreaming underwater |


Until spring....

Happy Monday dolls!! How was your weekend?? It was another rainy one here, so I did some shots inside, I took these in my bathtub so yes, I am actually underwater. It took a few tries because you have to be so very still so no air bubbles come out. My husband and I had a good laugh in between takes because I kept saying, 'who's idea was this? and he'd inform me that it was mine and I told him to stop me if I get the idea to do this again, haha. The water clogged my sinus's up but, I like the picture any way. I like pushing myself with my ideas and trying new things, I have a lot of ideas for when the warmer weather comes.
I think that sometimes we can dream underwater...in the sense that we dream, yet we don't try and make them come true, it's like we're stuck underwater, so we just continuously dream and never achieve the reality of them. We need to do the opposite, dream and turn it into reality. Because if we just dream while stuck under water, we don't go anywhere. So, I hope that this new year, you break out of the 'water' and make your dreams come true. Instead of being under water, become like water - move and adapt, venture into new journeys, don't get stuck. Just of course be sure not to work too hard where you burn yourself out and 'drown' so to speak. I hope you have a great week ahead dolls.

Loves & Loves
xoxox

18 comments

  1. Beautiful photo Kizzy! It's been raining and storming here badly tonight. I just saw on the 11 PM news that one of the counties in my state had a tornando. Scary!

    I was feeling stuck for the longest time. When I feel like that it helps me focus on my goals to push forward. I promised myself that I wouldn't push myself too much because that left me feeling so burned out last year. This year I'm doing things differently and realistically. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Underwater? Oh yes, this is such unique shot idea. Wish all our dreams come true this year.
    Happy Monday. Kisses <3
    http://www.rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Monday friend. ❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so lovely holding that bouquet of roses under water. Beautiful underwater photograph Kizzy. Such a creative idea on your part. I'm sure it is not the easiest photography project but it is always good to try and learn something new. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely and so artful. Yes, there's nothing worse than being stagnant be it in waters or with even with our aspirations and dreams. I've always loved the concept of underwater shots/themes, etc. x/M

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the story about how you got the shots, it sounds like you had fun in the process. I think it turned out great x

    Sophie
    www.glowsteady.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a dreamy and beautiful image Kizzy! And I love what you said about not allowing ourselves to stay stuck underwater since reverting to status quo can just be too easy to fall back on sometimes. Thank you for for this lovely reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the water shot Kizzy - the mood is simply dreamy! Your words are so true as well. I hope to be like water and adapt and change to the inevitably shifting conditions around me!

    ReplyDelete
  9. My Hubby would have tried to drawn me in the process hahahahahah!!!I love this picture!
    Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
    Facebook
    Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a beautiful, peaceful and dreamy shot, dear friend. Have a blessed week, beautiful!

    https://missymayification.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great photo - what a unique idea too, it's nice you think outside the box a little for photos and this turned out so well! :)

    Hope that your week is off to a good start :)

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
  12. what an amazing photo and so beautiful idea!, so inspiring!
    besos

    ReplyDelete
  13. Have a nice day.
    Kisses <3
    http://www.rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Amazing Pic, it looks fantastic <3

    lovely Greetings

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh wow amazing shot darling you always surprise me
    Beautiful like you
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOW! this is a beautiful story.I love how you have described everything and made it sound poetic.Great read.New fan and I'm looking forward to read more.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I absolutely love it. You are so lucky to have a husband who supports you. Keep pushing yourself, doll.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my dreams, my thoughts & creations, stay a while & forget the world! Leave me a tale, a vision or two!! Thank you for your words, they leave glitter & stardust on my heart...

Keep in Touch:

| Facebook | Twitter | Bloglovin | Tumblr |




Professional Blog Designs by pipdig