| Friday Favourites |


Happy Friday dolls! I hope you've had a brilliant week!?! Since I posted on Tuesday, I decided to do a Friday post, some of you will remember that not too long ago I featured new creations from the Boudoir Queen on here, well some of the dresses in the post were on a mannequin and since then she has gotten pictures of them taken on models & thought you all would like to see them on actual people rather than just a mannequin. Dawn also sent me pictures of some new pieces that are in her shop as well. I think they've come out beautifully with a really haunting atmosphere. I'd absolutely wear all of these pieces, so exquisite, my favourite is the one just below here, the Soiled Doves Heart Dress & the Red Right Hand Zipper dress. The attention to the details is something I always feel Dawn gets so right, she has a great hand in making the old new without losing any of that old charm. All vintage clothes carry stories & instead of losing that story, Dawn creatively and beautifully adds to it, so that it can live on and on. All of these pictures were all shot in the antique store Old World with the beautiful model Cali Sales which is the granddaughter of Soupy Sales, daughter of Hunt Sales who played with Iggy Pop, David Bowie and just toured with The Rocontuers.
Feel free to find these beauties on The Boudoir Queen etsy shop & I hope you have a wonderful day & weekend to follow! I'll be back here on Monday dolls.

Loves & Loves
xoxo















With Love from The Dainty Dolls House<3

17 comments

  1. Gorgeous designs. I love all the pieces and the last white dress with hands patches the most.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The model Cali Sales is very beautiful as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's amazing how clothing can have an entirely different feel when shown on live models as opposed to mannequins. I can see why you love Boudoir Queen Kizzy! I can totally see you rocking some of these splendid creations. Wishing you a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah I remember your last post! All of these pieces look incredible, and the people do them much better justice than the mannequins x

    Sophie
    www.glowsteady.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the vintage jewelry and dresses of course. Very creative!

    www.fashionradi.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. So elegant and beautiful!!
    Happy New Year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH wow these images are so dramatic and creative! I love the addition of the red fishnet tights to the look - very bold! Happy new Year!!

    aglassofice.com x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just darling! I love this collection. Hard to pick a favorite. Thank you for introducing me to this. Very detailed and feminine. Hope you are having a fabulous weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What fun pictures and such beautiful pieces! I really like that peach dress, so stunning! :)

    Hope that you are having a lovely weekend :) It's rainy here but the rain is so welcome!

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
  10. All the designs are so creative! I hope you're having a wonderful New Year Kizzy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The Dresses are adorable <3

    lovely Greetings

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great post dear! Hope we can follow each other, if yes let me know by leaving a comment on my last post --> http://beautyshapes3.blogspot.com/2019/12/adventure.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh the Boudoir Queen does indeed have some fun cheeky vintage inspired pieces. Love this editorial too. Thanks for posting.


    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. woww, those clothes are so fabulous! and the model is gorgeous too!
    besos

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my dreams, my thoughts & creations, stay a while & forget the world! Leave me a tale, a vision or two!! Thank you for your words, they leave glitter & stardust on my heart...

Keep in Touch:

| Facebook | Twitter | Bloglovin | Tumblr |




Professional Blog Designs by pipdig