| Rainbow |


Life is about using the whole box of crayons...RuPaul.

With heavy rains and bustling winds, I can firmly say that I am ready for Spring to make it's permanent place here. I was thankfully able to do a day's worth of shoots before the heavens opened up and let loose. How was your weekend? I spent mine cosied up indoors enjoying this blueberry breakfast cake that I found a recipe for, it has no sugar in, so yummy. I'll share the recipe soon on the blog. Layers are helping me through the cold weather just now, I got this vintage blazer for Christmas and put this look together. I've paired it with another pair of tights I received c/o UK Tights and these are one of the cosiest pair of tights I've ever owned. I loved the rose details on the lace tights, I decided to create a kind of work outfit but, one that can be easily transformed into a night out outfit too. Sometimes work outfits are boring, so I decided to play a bit, instead of the typical black shoes, I chose my gold loafers for a bit of a pop. 
I have to admit to The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air's Hilary partly influenced this look, as I instantly thought of her when I picked this vintage blazer from Sassy World, a fantastic and colourful vintage shop that's filled with uniqueness and sustainability (that also encourage women to wear what they want, be unique, have confidence to wear what they like & care about sustainability) . I loved the rainbow colours, so gorgeous. Pastels are my thing but when the weather gets too grey, I love to pop on rainbow colours to go out in to combat the grey. How do you combat the winter greys?? Let me know in the comments. Have a gorgeous start to the week dolls...remember to shine bright!!

Loves & Loves
xoxo


{Dainty Boudoir: Jonathan Aston Sweet Roses Lace Tights - c/o UK Tights  ; Rainbow Stripe Blazer - Sassy World ; Skirt & White ruffle top - Ebay ; Shoes - Office (old) ; Earrings - River Island (old)}


With love from The Dainty Dolls House<3

25 comments

  1. Morning Kizzy! I'm so ready for Spring as well! The blazer is so you and super cute! I also love the tights, suit you very well! Many kisses dear! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh...cannot wait for spring, so excited!! Thank you. Many kisses to you too lovely xo

      Delete
  2. I'm also ready for lovely spring. You are looking so cute in this beautiful blazer and tights. I admire your makeup as well.
    Happy Monday beautiful.
    Love <3
    http://www.rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!!! Thank you lovely. Hope you have a great weekend. Love<3

      Delete
  3. Love this outfit Sis. That jacket is Perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The patten mixing you've got going in this look is absolutely marvelous Kizzy! And you look beautiful! Have a lovely week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those tights, and I definitely still need them in this weather. The bold blazer is such an incredible statement piece too x

    Sophie
    www.glowsteady.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heavy rains and bustling winds ugh tell me about it...all of FW! And love this look and the inspiration, that is too funny! What a fun jacket you found!

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh i like the tights are really cute
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh! It's fun seeing you with a fringe girl! I really like the white ruffled shirt you've layered underneath this outfit :)

    aglassofice.com x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yesss to lots and lots of colors. This outfit has got it all.

    www.fashionradi.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are always so magnificently GORGEOUS! I love how fun and free you are in fashion and you always look super cool and chic!
    (Long time no see)!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I see it now! She did have wonderful style and you have such vibrant style as well!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I remember the character of Hilary from The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, she had amazing outfits. So great that you were inspired by her. This is a wonderful look. I really like that blazer. The zebra print is so cool...You look stunning.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my dreams, my thoughts & creations, stay a while & forget the world! Leave me a tale, a vision or two!! Thank you for your words, they leave glitter & stardust on my heart...

Keep in Touch:

| Facebook | Twitter | Bloglovin | Tumblr |




Professional Blog Designs by pipdig