| Awaiting Spring |


When you can't find the sunshine, be the sunshine....


Last weekend it weirdly felt like Spring, the air was warm and everyone was outside enjoying the sunshine we were getting blessed with. I smartly did a days worth of pictures to enjoy it. After that weekend it's been consistent rain, snow and high winds, but that's ok. There have been various flowers to bloom here and there in the last weeks, so I took advantage of them and pretended in was a full bloom spring. With that mood, I put together this outfit, I got this skirt on ebay to use for an upcycling idea but, decided to wear it out before I mess with it. My bag is one that I got as a gift from a dear friend, I really love it as it's my favourite colour, it makes me smile. 
My stockings are another pair that I received c/o UK Tights to try out, they're really lush but, I do recommend using stocking holders with more than one clasp on either side to keep them up better as at times, they did slide. But, other than that, they're really fab and I'll continue to wear them. My outfit it perfectly me, I love pastels, they make me smile and I feel like me the most when I wear them, even though I do enjoy wearing all kinds of colours, pastels just fit right for me, ya know? Especially blue, hehe. It's always been my favourite colour, even when people said blue was for boys, I rolled my eyes at them and kept my love for blue. I actually disliked pink for the longest time. I cannot wait for the flowers to be in full bloom wherever I go, the light to stay out longer and everything to feel brand new again. It's a wonderful feeling after a long winter. Especially when many places are being over run with storms and so on. So, how was your weekend? Let me know in the comments, Have a beautiful week ahead!

Loves & Loves
xoxoxo


{Dainty Boudoir: What Katie Did Stockings - c/o UKTights ; Unicorn Brooch - ClaireyLou Creations  ; Skirt - Ebay ; Bedjacket - Vintage ; Shoes - Office ; Bag - gift from a dear friend ; Earrings - I'm Your Present on etsy ; Flower Crown - Old}




With Love from The Dainty Dolls House<3

25 comments

  1. Oh so cute and lovely style darling
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such sweet stockings and the rest of the look is lovely as well. We must make the most of the Spring like days that Mother Nature graces us with for now until the real thing arrives.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I totally agree. I can't wait to see the real Spring!! x

      Delete
  3. What a beautiful styling! Such a lovely dress on you and the tights are just divine. I love the corset bag too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo sliding tights are so annoying lol. But this look is fun! Love the pastel colors and the retro vibe. Great job styling this mod look!

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look wonderful, dear friend. Such nice and cute ensemble. :-)

    https://missymayification.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Be the sunshine! I love your attitude!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your Spring style looks beautiful Kizzy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, you look so pretty, I admire this vintage look, I am also a big lover of different colors tights. In this look your tights, headband, top, that cute bag and your makeup everything is perfect.
    Have great day love.
    Kisses <3
    http://www.rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much lovely. Hope you have a great day too. Kisses<3

      Delete
  9. I'm glad you enjoyed the brighter weather, I haven't seen any signs of spring where I am yet. I love the pink stripe on your stockings, it looks so cute x

    Sophie
    www.glowsteady.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE this outfit! Especially that skirt! It's so like a mermaid tail! <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Spring has come and gone around here too. But your purse is just too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your Face is Flawless my Dear Kizzy.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your floral crown is ever so cute - how pretty!

    aglassofice.com x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Se te ve estupenda! Feliz noche! ♥️♥️♥️

    ReplyDelete
  15. You have exquisite taste in fashion and beauty!!! I love the colours and style of your wonderfully feminine outfit and of your beautiful makeup. Those pink back-seamed stockings, the pastel blue skirt and the ruffle detailed yellow chiffon blouse all look beautiful together.
    I love the embroidered details and the little unicorn.
    Your lipstick and glitter eyeshadow are beautiful and complement your outfit perfectly.
    I love your Spring anticipation OOTD!

    my blog
    my YouTube
    my Twitter

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my dreams, my thoughts & creations, stay a while & forget the world! Leave me a tale, a vision or two!! Thank you for your words, they leave glitter & stardust on my heart...

Keep in Touch:

| Facebook | Twitter | Bloglovin | Tumblr |




Professional Blog Designs by pipdig