| Fever Dream Boutique |



Dream, I will be there for your creation until the end of your life. Dream, wherever you might be, it will be lenient. Dream, you will fully bloom after all the hardships. Dream, your beginnings will seem humble, so prosperous your future will be. 
So Far Away by Suga of BTS.

Happy Monday dolls!! I hope you had a wonderful weekend!! Today I wanted to share with you a shop that means so much to me called Fever Dream Boutique created by my super talented friend Emily, that means even more. She upcycles vintage pieces, embroidery, creates patches, finds cute lingerie pieces to refashion and sells them in her etsy shop and at different events. She's a one-woman run small business while at the same time being chronically ill, I have a ridiculously amount of respect and love for her because she always does everything with a big smile and even bigger heart despite some days being really unwell. You can always find her on Instagram sharing all her vintage finds and new pretties that will be heading into her shop. She makes herself really transparent on her social media which for me, is very refreshing because like me, what you see is what you get. Besides gushing over our vintage pretties or new things in her shop, we spend a lot of time gushing over our love of pastels and our favourite K-pop groups *cough* mostly BTS *cough* especially a certain one, ha!
For me, not only as a friend but as a customer, I always find it very important to know who you're buying from. You can tell who has passion and love for what they do and who's just doing it for the money and Emily is definitely the first. She pours her blood, sweat and tears into everything little detail, you can tell it's her passion not only to create but spread sunshine to her customers. When you buy from her, you're not only getting amazing one of a kind pieces, you are also helping make her life a bit brighter as some of the money helps with her medical bills and other needs. This is why it's so important to support the arts and small businesses as many are not only for their talent but their livelihood too. 
As you can see from the pictures, Emily's really talented too. I always love her embroidery and handmade collars too, she's a whizz at making the old look new again and giving it top flair. As you can see her below, she's a stunning angel that I love a lot and enjoy seeing her reach her goals and dreams. She ships all over the world and if there's a size or style you need, Emily will always do her utmost to make that happen. I adore everything from her shop, my personal favourites just now are her cute collars as everyone of them is one of kind and so lush. And don't be put off by these amazing pastels...she can do any colour because she's just magical like that!! Be sure to pop over to her Etsy Shop or Instagram and say hello!! Have a beautiful Monday lovelies.

Loves & Loves
xoxo

With Love from The Dainty Dolls House<3

25 comments

  1. OMG, these pieces are so feminine and cute. Love the dress <3
    Happy Monday <3
    Love
    rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, am happy you love them <3 Happy week to you. Love x

      Delete
  2. Wonderful! I love the romantic and cute Shirts :)

    lovely Greetings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the introduction! I can see why you're a fan. Emily sounds like such an inspiration and she is certainly talented. We should all try to support creatives like her as much as possible.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Am happy you like it! And yes, we definitely should x

      Delete
  4. Oh these are really sexy and romantic. WOW!! I love the crop sweater.

    https://missymayification.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, these all look beautiful. I love the combination of old and new styles, such a pretty way to blend pieces x

    Sophie
    www.glowsteady.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a beautiful looks
    great post!thank you for your share
    wigs near me prom luxhairshop

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fever Dream Boutique looks like such a great place to find really unique pieces. Thank you for sharing your friend's work with us. Emily is truly inspiring! Her creations are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like these pieces! So cute and romantic! Thanks for share!

    prosphairshop human hair wigs for school prom

    ReplyDelete
  9. But what beauty, its creations and its history of entrepreneurship is very inspiring, has an ethereal style of those that make you feel like in a dream, I loved your creations.

    Kisses doll!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The shop is such a dream, Kizzy. Thanks for sharing it with us. I hope you are having a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my dreams, my thoughts & creations, stay a while & forget the world! Leave me a tale, a vision or two!! Thank you for your words, they leave glitter & stardust on my heart...

Keep in Touch:

| Facebook | Twitter | Bloglovin | Tumblr |




Professional Blog Designs by pipdig