| Pink Roses |


To be happy you must; Let go of what's gone, be grateful for what remains and look forward to what is going to come...


Hello darlings!! Already Wednesday, days are going by fast it seems. I'm just ready for the Christmas break to be honest, haha!! I bought this dress ages ago from Sister Jane on Asos, I loved the rose print. I don't tend to wear this style of dress as it tends to make me look like a little girl, if that makes sense. But, it is darling and I love the embroidery flowers at the top of it as well. Christmas is fast approaching, I just want to relax and have some peaceful moments before the New Year begins. What are you wishing for this Christmas? Have a wonderful Wednesday lovelies!

Loves & Loves
xoxo


{Dainty Boudoir: Dress - Sister Jane on Asos ; Marie Antoinette Beret - Beauxoxo, Shoes - Office}



With Love from Scotland 
xo

21 comments

  1. This dress is lovely!! But your hat....well I am totally in love with it!
    Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
    Facebook
    Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a lovely dress and lovely beret too! Love your style, your makeup and accessorizing are fabulous!
    besos

    ReplyDelete
  3. This dress is Darling and. . what's wrong with looking like a girl? I love this girly look on You!! Happy Holidays. . .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nothing is wrong with looking like a girl, I said it makes me look like a little girl!! Thank you lovely. Happy Holidays to you too x

      Delete
  4. Beautiful photos! I love your hat!

    plovesfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That Sister Jane embroidered mini-dress looks beautiful.
    The baby blue embroidered beret and your blue eyeshadow complement your pretty lipstick and the mini-dress beautifully.

    https://full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet dress and you styled it in such a lovely way Kizzy! I can't wait for Christmas to arrive either :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this outfit! and obsessed with the eyeshadow xx

    would be lovely if you checked out my latest post, I've been away awhile
    http://itszee.blogspot.com/2018/12/final-year-of-school.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. My dear this look is so cute and yet classy.
    The light blue suits you perfectly hun.
    amazing styling.

    Need cute cat content?
    And some christmas vibes, take a look at my Youtube Video HERE

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous Beret, i love the light pastel Colors! Also wonderful Dress and Shoes, this Outfit suits you perfect. :)

    lovely Greetings <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your pink lace dress. It’s so chic and feminine.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful dress, you look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look so beautiful, Kizzy. I love your hat so much.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my dreams, my thoughts & creations, stay a while & forget the world! Leave me a tale, a vision or two!! Thank you for your words, they leave glitter & stardust on my heart...

Keep in Touch:

| Facebook | Twitter | Bloglovin | Tumblr |




Professional Blog Designs by pipdig