| 3 lovely things & weekend wishes |


Maybe some girls aren't meant to be tamed, maybe they are supposed to run wild until they find someone just as wild to run with... 

Pink & gold, a colour combination I've really enjoyed lately. It's calming yet bright, vintage feeling yet very modern pending on how you apply it. You can find it everywhere in various objects & delights, light or dark in appearance. The daintiest of pinks dancing alongside golds to set a gentle mood that I find relaxing and dreamy...perfect for letting the cares of the week drift away & set the mind right to relax through the weekend....a weekend that I hope you have fun during & enjoy. Happy Friday lovelies!

Loves & Loves
xoxoxox

{pictures via: 1, 2, 3}


11 comments

  1. I agree that pink and gold is indeed such a delightful color combination. The mug I use for tea is blush pink with gold lettering ;D I'm loving the inspiration you chose. That headboard is gorgeous! Happy weekend Kizzy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy weekend Kizzy! I love pink and gold together too, it is such an elegant combination!
    Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
    Facebook
    Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful moodboard filled with blush tones and gold accents. I'm dying over that sofa, what a gorgeous design....

    aglassofice.com x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree! The colour combination of pink and gold is delightful as are the sentiments. Thank you for your weekend wishes and inspiration! I hope your weekend is delightful as well. :D

    https://full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/2018/10/last-minute-halloween-excuse-post-with.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful mix of colors!!!
    Take a look on my blog Eniwhere Fashion : I have a new post !!! Have a nice day, kisses from Italy,
    Eni

    Shoes for fall season

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh great picks darling I love it the rose!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pink and gold is a very feminine colour combo....and I love the vintage vibe to it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gotta love pink! Such a lovely colour.

    https://www.missymayification.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. These colors are so beautiful, Kizzy! I never really think about pink and gold together, but I like how you describe them.

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a lot of inspiring pictures and fabulousness!
    you're adorable!
    besos

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my dreams, my thoughts & creations, stay a while & forget the world! Leave me a tale, a vision or two!! Thank you for your words, they leave glitter & stardust on my heart...

Keep in Touch:

| Facebook | Twitter | Bloglovin | Tumblr |




Professional Blog Designs by pipdig