| Pink Velvet Cake |



The week is treading on, Halloween is approaching so fast, I'm posting a day earlier than usual as I'll have to get my girls ready for Halloween parties at school, I love the costumes and candy, ha. Today, I am finally sharing this super cute beret I got as part of my birthday from Elleni the Label. I've loved her berets for a long time, she's originally from Australia but has moved to London, her berets are so much fun. I love so may of them that it took me ages to choose but, in the end I chose this one as strawberries are my favourite fruit. She also does bowler hats & sun hats too, which I might treat myself to at some point as well. They are all stitched with love by Elleni & she does a fantastic job.
I love my Pink Velvet Cake beret and when it arrived I was quite happy with how well it fits on my head, honestly a lot of my berets feel small, ha. But, these are a great size for my big head, I mean brain. *wink* I've included some of my favourites below but, you should definitely check her site out for more, her prices are great, you can choose free shipping & she ships everywhere too. My hat is going to keep my head so warm in style this cold season too! Do you have a favourite, either from the ones I shared or from her webstore?? Let me know! Have a great day my lovelies!!

Loves & Loves
xoxox

p.s. this is not a sponsered post, I got this beret as a birthday gift & wanted to share on my own accord, because it's cute, all opinions are my own.

Elleni The Label




Some of my favourites from Elleni the Label - all found in her shop! 



With Love from The Dainty Dolls House <3

17 comments

  1. I love your makeup, your are looking so pretty in these pastel colors. Loving your outfit as well.
    Have a nice day <3
    http://www.rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely. I hope you have a great weekend <3

      Delete
  2. You look gorgeous Kizzy! Love your makeup!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're so cute, and I love the unique designs. I think my favourite is the solar system one. I hope your girls enjoy their Halloween parties! x

    Sophie
    www.glowsteady.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. The solar system one is brilliant. They did, it was a fun time x

      Delete
  4. These berets are all beautiful! You look so lovely with your new pink beret. Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet beret! The design is absolutely adorable and it looks lovely on you! Have a marvelous Halloween with your girls Kizzy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much lovely. We did, I hope you did as well :) x

      Delete
  6. I love your wonderfully feminine fashion taste!!! all the layered ruffles, the fabric, the satin bow and the aqua colour of the top look wonderful with the lace-trimmed pink dress and the pretty Pink Velvet Cake beret from ElleniTheLabel.
    That's a fun collection of berets! That short video titled 'Succulent Beret' by Elleni the Label is cute.

    https://full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Berets are so much fun to style - especially throughout the Autumn season! So pretty! :)

    aglassofice.com x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Se ve todo muy bonito! Te espero por mi blog! Feliz semana! ♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my dreams, my thoughts & creations, stay a while & forget the world! Leave me a tale, a vision or two!! Thank you for your words, they leave glitter & stardust on my heart...

Keep in Touch:

| Facebook | Twitter | Bloglovin | Tumblr |




Professional Blog Designs by pipdig