| 4 things I'm looking forward to |


Be optimistic, think that great things are coming. No matter what is happening, there's so much more to look forward to!

It seems weird that December is just around the corner and the year will be drawing to a close soon after. I myself am looking forward to the break to spend with family. I'm determined to get a start on all the Christmas festivities this weekend like cards and so forth. My family & I will be off to see all the Christmas lights & market in the city one last time before everything gets too busy or before the weather turns too tricky to travel far in. But, for today, I thought I would share a few things about the Christmas season that I am so excited for. 1st off is Christmas trees, I love seeing everyone's tree up and decorated beautifully. Decorations are wonderful and give such a warm feeling to the end of the year. 2nd, lights of course!! The amount of lights everywhere and not just in homes goes up considerably and I love a good stroll around the town or city to see all the festive lights that have been put up. 3rdly, the food of course, haha!! All the Christmas dinners and treats is just about my favourite bit, I eat so much delicious food and I love it. I might even try some new recipes to try something different this year as well. And of course lastly, the season isn't right if you don't sit down and watch pretty much every Christmas movie known to man. One of my favourites is Home Alone, my girls love it now too, so I can't wait to watch it while everyone is on holiday. What are some festive things you're looking forward to this Christmas season?? Let me know in the comments & I'll see you in the new week.

Loves & Loves
xoxoxoxoxoxo 

16 comments

  1. I'm looking forward to Christmas in general. So great you watch Home Alone with your girls. It's such an iconic film. I do like Christmas themed film in general, and I do watch one or two as the holidays approach even if I normally don't watch much TV. I don't have many Christmas plans this year. I would love to experience the Advent fair in Split this year and probably will since I moved back to Croatia.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Christmas movies, it's the one time I watch more tv than usual. I hope you have a wonderful time back in Croatia :))

      Delete
  2. Getting out and seeing the Christmas decor is one of my favorite holiday season activities as well. It really helps for getting into the festive spirit and the magic of the holidays. Plus NYC knows how to do it up right this time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Since my birthday is on Christmas I tend to love everything about the Christmas season! I love decorating the Christmas tree and looking at Christmas lights!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is a special Time and i love this Season. :)

    lovely Greetings

    ReplyDelete
  5. We went to get our tree today! Haven't put it up yet but I'm sure I'll start feeling more festive when we do. I always look forward to the food (who doesn't?!) but I'm looking forward to being done with my shopping and sitting down to wrap my presents up the most x

    Sophie
    www.glowsteady.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am looking forward to spending Christmas Eve with the kids. They will have a sleepover in my room and we will eat, drink, and watch a movie together. They also love Home Alone.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my dreams, my thoughts & creations, stay a while & forget the world! Leave me a tale, a vision or two!! Thank you for your words, they leave glitter & stardust on my heart...

Keep in Touch:

| Facebook | Twitter | Bloglovin | Tumblr |




Professional Blog Designs by pipdig