| I'm in the mood for |


Smile often, think positively, give thanks, laugh loudly, love others & dream big!

Spring is so close, I can feel it! The mornings are getting lighter ever so slightly each day & the birds are chirping their little songs. And as every year, the closer I get to spring, the more I crave mmy favourite fruit - strawberries! Obviously, I can buy them from other countries but, really nothing beats on season fruits, so I've been patiently waiting for spring that will bring me closer to the sweet Scottish strawberries that I love the most. And lately, I've really had a craving for making and eating strawberry cake, and to go along with my cake, I picked out some fashion items that I would dream to wear while having a picnic out in the sunshine whilst sitting in the garden *wink* So excited for Spring as you could guess, I also want to say a big thank you for all the get well wishes on my last post and around social media, I really appreciate it. Especially with this virus going around, it's a bit scary to come down with anything. But, I am just fine and all better now, thank you!! So, what are you excited for - Spring or otherwise, let me know in the comments! Have a wonderful new week.

xoxoxoxo

{Sources: Boots - Gcds at Milan Fashion week Spring 2020 at Livingly ; Dress: Kingston University SS/2018 Vogue ; Strawberry Triple Layer Cake at Gonna Want Seconds}

With Love from The Dainty Dolls House<3

19 comments

  1. Yeah it is not a good time especially for Italy as the coronavirus is spreading up at a very impressive pace. I hope you are well Kizzy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's very scary, definitely take precautions and keep safe!! I hope you are well too, I'm good!! x

      Delete
  2. Oh yes I think we are all looking forward to spring and yes it is scary to come down with anything in this climate. Scary and stressful to be sure. And oh my those strawberries sound divine!!

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely!! It's very scary and stressful. Keep safe. I can't wait for strawberries :))) x

      Delete
  3. I'm so glad to hear you're all well again Kizzy! Gotta be careful these days for sure. I know what you mean about Spring. It can't come soon enough. We're getting a taste of spring weather in NYC this week and I just want it to hang around for good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Definitely need to be careful these days, it's crazy. So ready for Spring, happiness!! x

      Delete
  4. Oh loving all the pink! :) Such a delicious looking cake too! :)

    Hope that your week is off to a good start! Wet and rainy here!

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Am happy you like it. The week is going well, has been wet and rainy here too! x

      Delete
  5. Yes! I'm massively looking forward to berry season starting again. I had to get some strawberries for a recipe post the other day and they weren't very good at all, I need some summer strawberries back in my life.That cake looks delicious too! x

    Sophie
    www.glowsteady.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes...need all the great berries back and in season, I can't wait!!

      Delete
  6. Yes, the way the virus is spreading is really scary. I feel really bad for Italy, so many people have died there, it is a tragedy. I hope things get better soon, they say that spring will kill this virus, so I hope that spring will arrive soon. Some people are really irresponsible, despite having symptoms they refused to go to see the doctors and infected others.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's crazy. I hope people start listening to the information to help them, so we can get this under control and prevent further outbreak!!

      Delete
  7. Yess to all things Strawberri. . .

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree, and the way this virus is spreading it's very scary! Praying. I love all the pink and those boots are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I need a strawberry cupcake like Astat!

    Craving is the best inspiration ever, thexglitterbox
    http://thexglitterbox.com/

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my dreams, my thoughts & creations, stay a while & forget the world! Leave me a tale, a vision or two!! Thank you for your words, they leave glitter & stardust on my heart...

Keep in Touch:

| Facebook | Twitter | Bloglovin | Tumblr |




Professional Blog Designs by pipdig