| Return from Sea |


Dance with the waves, move with the sea. Let the rhythm of the water set your soul free. 

Happy March beauties!! Sorry for the delay in post, if you follow me on Instagram, you'll know that I spent the whole weekend in bed struck down by a fever, sore throat and aches and pains. I don't know where these germs keep coming from (most likely kid's schools, lol) but, they can kindly go on holiday and leave me alone, haha. But, that's ok, I'll get there.
I hope you have a stunning month of March and it brings you all lots of happiness, blessings and adventures. These pictures were the last set that I took before I was struck down with the fever, it was cold yet sunny out which was quite refreshing after being inside so much during the winter. That's one thing I enjoy about winter time is the air, it always feels refreshing. This was a simple outfit I put together for other pictures that I needed the jacket for. My friend always says I remind her of Bianca Jagger, so she was in my mind when I was getting dressed - like a modern version of Bianca Jagger! I don't usually like being told I look like other people but, Bianca is a favourite, not only because she's stunning but she does brilliant humanitarian work. Are you often told you look like someone famous? Let me know in the comments! This will be my only post this week because I'm still recovering from the illness from the weekend and I don't want to overdue it now that I'm recovering, so I hope you have a brilliant week ahead & I'll definitely be back next Monday with a new post. Make sure to wrap up warm and take care.

Loves & Loves
xoxox

p.s. this is called 'return from the sea because the building I am stood in front of is an old Mariner's home where navy merchants that have returned from the sea can live & be taken care of.



{Dainty Boudoir: Tights - c/o UK Tights ; Pink Skorts - Old ; Jacket - Vintage ; Floral Painted Boots - Melody G}


With love from The Dainty Dolls House<3

25 comments

  1. You definitely give Bianka vibe! love it! I'm glad you're feeling better and best wishes to you for March and later on as well!
    P.S. the building is sooo beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! Best wishes for March and beyond too x

      Delete
  2. Beautiful. You are stunning

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really remind me of Bianca Jagger too! I can't believe I have never noticed it and this is definitely a gorgeous outfit!
    Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
    Facebook
    Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  4. Modern version of Bianca Jagger I love it!! Great look here doll. And glad to hear you are feeling better and are OK.

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!! I am definitely feeling better, thank you x

      Delete
  5. Looking fabulous! Bianca Jagger is a good one to be compared to since she is a style icon and her humanitarian work is very inspiring. I'm sorry to hear you were under the weather. Do take care and get back to 100% soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE this jacket! Beautiful spot for your photographs too. I hope you're feeling better soon and it's nothing too serious x

    Sophie
    www.glowsteady.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! Just a cold, I'm recovering thankfully. x

      Delete
  7. Beautiful Outfit, you look adorable <3

    Happy March, lovely Greetings

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute skirt !I like the metallics with the skirt shoes and belt together, so fun! :) Sorry to hear you've been unwell though - I hope that you do feel better soon!


    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your blog is very interesting <3 I like your new post!!
    I am following you and invite you to me
    https://milentry-blog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look stunning Kizzy! I love your outfit! Have a wonderful new week :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look fantastic in this. Such a great look! The jacket is a great pairing with that adorable mini skirt and I love the tights and the boots. Bianca has a great sense of style, she is such a style icon. You're very stylish yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  12. We love your post! So gorgeous!
    Thanks for featuring our tights :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh so great style darling amazing jacket
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh so cute jacket great style darling
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my dreams, my thoughts & creations, stay a while & forget the world! Leave me a tale, a vision or two!! Thank you for your words, they leave glitter & stardust on my heart...

Keep in Touch:

| Facebook | Twitter | Bloglovin | Tumblr |




Professional Blog Designs by pipdig