| L'Warren Art |


Well, hello dolls!! Long time no post, I was really busy for a while and then this pandemic happened, so I've had to be teacher to my girls while they've been away from school. All of us are happy and healthy thankfully. Now that we are in some what of a routine, I decided to jump back here and get posting again. This will be my only post this week though, so that I can catch up with everyone's latest posts. I really hope that everyone of you have been keeping safe, happy & healthy!
L'Warren an incredible artist...she had been following me on Instagram & got in touch to collaborate together, of course I said yes and she created these stunning jewellery pieces especially for me. Since I love heart shapes, she decided to create some heart shapes for the first time & I think they look amazing.
Now, what you might not be able to tell just by looking is, these jewellery pieces are actually paintings turned into wearable art. No one piece is the same, totally unique as each comes from a different part of the painting and set in eco resin (the metal work is sterling silver). 
The inspiration for her art comes from the turbulence and beauty of mother nature, just a look and it's easy to realise this. Though they may appear busy, there for me is a gentle flow and movement that I find lulling and peaceful. It's like staring into the ocean or a cosmic atmosphere from far far away, no permanent definition but a continuous dance that tantalises and soothes the mind. Her work is informed by ambient music, such as Brian Eno and Jon Hopkins. She seeks to take the viewer to the same ephemeral, euphoric spaces as these electronic pioneers. 
So, what do you think? Let me know in the comments. If you want to see me wearing the other pieces shown in the picture below, be sure to follow along on my Instagram as that's where I'll be posting the rest of them - another is up right now! Have a peaceful start to the week dolls.

Loves & Loves
xoxoxo



Website - L'Warren Art  & Instagram

*All jewellery was gifted to me by L'Warren to share on Instagram, I chose to do a blog post as well. All opinions are my own. All images are used with permission.









With Love from The Dainty Dolls House<3

18 comments

  1. These are beautiful pieces. I'm glad you're all doing well. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These jewels are beyond gorgeous Kizzy! I hope everything is ok for you, I am a teacher as well now, LOL! +
    Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
    Facebook
    Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the inspiration and artful interpretation in the jewellery. Lovely pieces on you, they remind me of some playful earring styles that my sister used to wear. x Enjoy th week, doll.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such gorgeous inspiration! So glad to see you back here Kizzy! And even better to hear that you and your family are all happy and healthy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful jewelry and I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome pics! Thanks for sharing! πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ Stay safe! 🌈🌈🌈

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's great when you get to work with someone who you've been admiring for a while! The pieces are beautiful, it's great to see you back and I'm glad everyone is doing well x

    Sophie
    www.glowsteady.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just beautiful! Lovely feature <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am glad you are safe and well. And glad you found a routine. And wow how cool is this? What interesting idea and how beautiful is the jewelry. Just brilliant!

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. The style, the makeup, the photos everything is cute!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your styling, your makeup and fabulousness!, and these are stunning pieces, their colors and beautiful nuances are magnificent!
    Thanks for sharing this amazing find!
    besos

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful jewelry pieces. The colours and the design are so dreamy and whimsical...and so you. You model them so well. You look beautiful in this photograph, you really do. I like your make up. You're the vision of spring.
    I know this has been a busy period for the parents, we teachers have to rely on you to help us in these confusing times. I'm working a lot too at the moment and there are always changes. It's hard for all of us, but we have to do our best to give the kids some sense of stability.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh wow the jewellery pieces are so pretty, and unique too! xo

    Makeup Muddle

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful jewelry pieces Kizzy! I'm glad to hear you and your family are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  15. All very nice indeed :))
    Hi, would you like to follow each other?
    fiftyshadesfashion.com
    My Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Kizzy,
    Life in quarantine has been a little different for us too. But just like you, we are getting a hang of it. I am so glad you are safe and happy. Thanks for your sweet comment on my last post.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the pieces! I love the mix of soft pink and blue. too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my dreams, my thoughts & creations, stay a while & forget the world! Leave me a tale, a vision or two!! Thank you for your words, they leave glitter & stardust on my heart...

Keep in Touch:

| Facebook | Twitter | Bloglovin | Tumblr |




Professional Blog Designs by pipdig