| Olee Cosmetics - Lovely Things Collection |



Hello lovelies!! I hope you are well? New post of the week, I didn't post yesterday due to Memorial day and Bank Holiday Monday, I hope everyone had a wonderful time, even in quarantine (if your country is still in lock down). It was a on and off sunny/rainy day here, so we just had a relaxing day. I wanted to share this super cute box of bath goodies that I received c/o Olee Cosmetics, this is their Lovely Things Collection box, sent to me to bring a bit of relief whilst in quarantine to have some pampering. It was really so lovely to receive, so this review is a little thank you from me for the gift. Not sponsored, just *gifted and all opinions are my own. 
Olee Cosmetics are all natural skincare products made with a lot of love and care, right in England, UK. I've purchased some bath products from them before and I've always loved what I've received. The products are effective yet gentle, which is a great bonus to someone like me that has had some nasty reactions to many products before. Not only are their products natural but, they do well to package the products they send out in biodegradable packing to help give back to the Earth!
In the Lovely Things collection box, you will find three bath bombs and whipped body soap - all beautiful and scented so gorgeously. If they had been sweets, I would have eaten them in seconds but, using them to relax was the next best thing. Below, you can read my thoughts on each product!!

The Lovely Things collection box is £13.50 (plus postage. Ships world wide) All products contain shea butter and vitamin E. Vegan friendly and cruelty free. 



Candy Floss Whipped body soap. 200ml - I would eat this if I could, it smells so yummy. And not a sickly sweet scent either, just really lovely with a delicate sweetness to it, you can use this for shaving or as an after shaving scrub, also run under the tap for a bubble bath. It goes on so softly and rinses away really well, skin is left refreshed but it doesn't leave behind a heavy scent, so lovely. I would definitely use this product again, especially for shaving my legs as my skin was left softer than when I use a gel.



Millions Bath Bomb - such a pretty light green and topped with Himalayan salt crystals. The scent is light and similar to millions scent, delicate I thought, a really soothing scent. Not over powering at all, so gentle. I've had some really over powering bath bombs that have left me with migraines but, these are really gentle, not only on the skin but the nose too! 



Poison Bath Bomb Square - A scent similar to the Poison perfume by Dior. Which, I actually did find it similar myself, it was so lush. This felt like having a really expensive bath bomb without the ridiculous price or overly scented fake ingredients that run havoc on your skin and the environment. I really loved this one.



Xoxo 3D Bath Bomb - My daughter Noemie used this one as she thought it looked amazing and she really enjoyed it. The colours are amazing and this one has a woody yet sweet fruity scent, it was like having a really gorgeous cologne mingle with your favourite perfume. Like the other bath bombs, this one too smells more expensive than what you would pay for it. I really appreciate the attention to detail and good ingredients too. Your skin is definitely being taken care of. It took ages to get my daughter out of the bath, haha.

So would I buy this box on my own? Yes, I would, number one reason is because I didn't have a reaction to anything in the box. I've been wary of bath bombs since I had a bad reaction to some that I bought from a popular shop. But, these are so lovely and gentle without skimping on the luxury of them. I'd also buy this because my girls enjoyed the products too and thirdly, I would because it's great to support small businesses who are making wonderful things that also give back to the environment. Everything is stunning and so lush. I really enjoyed everything in this box and the relaxation was well and truly needed. I hope you enjoyed my little review & will check out Olee Cosmetics through the link, they are always available for custom orders or questions. Have a lovely week ahead dolls!!

Loves & Loves
xoxoxoxox

25 comments

  1. I just have to say I am impressed with photography here: so stylish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful product. Hope you're well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What cute products, especially that last bath bomb! I like the colours and you took great pics of everything! :)

    Hope you are having a great week :)

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sigh, I never had a bath bomb! That would be an incredible treat for me, i have to get one of those!
    Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
    Facebook
    Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  5. This collection is absolutely gorgeous! And that Candy Floss Whipped body soap looks especially spectacular. If only we could experience scent through our computer screens ;p

    ReplyDelete
  6. They sure do look edible!! Enjoy Sis.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The collection is lovely, I am in love with that Poison Bath Bomb Square is amazing
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. They look amazing!!

    https://julesonthemoon.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. This box sounds great, that's such a good price for it too. The body scrub sounds incredible too, it looks so pretty and the scent sounds to die for x

    Sophie
    www.glowsteady.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gotta love a nice bath bomb that smells divine. Sounds great my friend. Thanks for sharing. :-)

    https://missymayification.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. The body soap looks like dessert. I want to eat it. How are you Kizzy?

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've never heard of this brand, but the items are super cute. It's like body goodies fit for a unicorn!

    new post: https://www.ohtobeamuse.com/2020/05/what-im-loving-quarantine-edition.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hope you enjoyed the bank holiday, doll. These sound amazing, I just adore dreamy bath bombs. x

    ReplyDelete
  14. This products looking very nice! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ Thanks for sharing! ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ

    ReplyDelete
  15. This looks like an amazing collection! I would love to try those bath bombs!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I always love your photos!

    https://sarahrizaga.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great to hear that you loved everything in this box and didn't have a reaction to anything. I agree that it is wonderful to support small bussinesses, especially those that give back.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh these bath bombs look suuuuper pretty and girly - they'd make fabulous gifts too!

    aglassofice.com x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh WOW how fun and decadent is this!! And love your photos, this is just so pretty and such a treat. Glad you did not get a reaction, yes one has to be very careful with overly scented and colorized beauty items and in particular the bath as your whole body is exposed.

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hello Kizzy what wonderful products to get a relaxing bath, the truth is that each one seems like a little dessert melting in the bathtub, I imagine why you want to eat them, they must smell delicious. Kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow! The texture looks so impressive and lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh these products look good! So glad that you were able to use them for a bit of pampering. I'm really interested in the Candy Floss whipped soap. Peace and blessings.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my dreams, my thoughts & creations, stay a while & forget the world! Leave me a tale, a vision or two!! Thank you for your words, they leave glitter & stardust on my heart...

Keep in Touch:

| Facebook | Twitter | Bloglovin | Tumblr |




Professional Blog Designs by pipdig